Black Relationships : Do nice guys finish last?

Thanks for the responses. If that's true that nice guys do get passed up alot of the times then that's one reason why women can't find good men sometimes. It's not because they can't find them, but they aren't giving these men a chance. Of course...you can't date someone simply because they are nice. I think it sucks. I've had friends that were really nice guys and I told them that this is why this happens to them. I said, "stop putting these women on a pedestal everytime one looks your way". I think men don't realize that the more you drool over a woman the more she thinks you're a punk and not worth her time.

MANASIAC said:
I say people who do not know what their type is finish last.

I Think if a man knows his type, Like I only talk to women who I think feel me, you will not have to deal with that.

I have never been a friend, so I guess I am doing something right.

But to each his own.

However, sometimes you have to grow on people, I guess I do not have the patience, much love to brothers that are friends with women and then date, usually if a female is not talking right I discharge her within a 72 hour period, I am trying to work on doing the nice thing, but is really hard but I am working on it! My Longest so far has been like 2 weeks!!!

I am being serious yall do not laugh, LOL.

2 weeks as a friend with a woman.....and then what MANASIAC? :grin:
What did you do man??????? :lol: :nono:

I can honestly say that I do alot better when I don't stress a woman. I mean, when I just talk to her and don't hit on her..or if I don't really acknowledge them...they seem to want to intitiate things after that. Not saying all women but some. Like if I go through the check-stand at the grocery store and the lady is fine...I know she's fine. But sometimes in my mind I tell her "shoot.....if you want it...get at me girl". Then like the next few times she tries to spark up some conversation or something and eventually it leads to something more. That just an example of some similar situations that have happened to me in the past. Plus I just don't have the drive to want to hit on women anymore. I meet enough women by chance, doing everyday things to have to worry about hitting on them. And I don't want to inflate their heads at the same time. You know.....being the 100th guy that day that hit on them. I don't want to contribute to that ego.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back