Black Relationships : Do nice guys finish last?

$$RICH$$ said:
I don't think nice guys finish last but what make them seem last is
who they are dating or who they fine as a future mate but i think
the first line is friendship which you can show intrest in that person
women don't wanna hear no man putting them down now days when
some looking for support and communication between the two she
will feel the depth of that man , i think good guys get the bad end
sometime because of their goodness at heart and being open but i
also have seen this way win hearts for a great friendship that lead
to a nice relationship my mate is my best friend if i can't share with
her then i don't need her we have to communicate be open and have
a free will of speech this what bonds this just me and how i see it i
have no true proof it really happen this way but i have witness it before
a few time in fact a lot , Good guys really walk away with the prize !
the ones who don't somewhere the false hood of him was made known
he may have a good heart but a twisted tongue for tales .
You're so right Rich,

Bad guys will never attract anything but weak minded women who don't know who they are or how to really love and support a man. And you can't really love and support that woman either. When a person is attracted to you because you present a challenge you will have to maintain that challenge for the duration of the relationship because the moment you try to reciprocate their attentions they will get tired of you.

If a good guy is patient he will eventually find an equally good woman. People tend to think it's about speed and talk about how much time they don't have to waste. They balk at the word "eventually." But you know sometimes the longest way around is the shortest way home. Sometimes it's the only way.

I think it sucks because that is how it works. The good guy can't get a date while the a-hole's phone rings off the hook. The good guy puts his time into his career and gets his life together and the a-hole has all the fun and women at his disposal. Then when the good guy is rich and well off the women finally realize that they missed a good thing and start complaining that all the good men are taken....because now the good guy is gay or married to someone else after years and years of no sex or female contact. Go figure.

kente417mojo said:
I think it sucks because that is how it works. The good guy can't get a date while the a-hole's phone rings off the hook. The good guy puts his time into his career and gets his life together and the a-hole has all the fun and women at his disposal. Then when the good guy is rich and well off the women finally realize that they missed a good thing and start complaining that all the good men are taken....because now the good guy is gay or married to someone else after years and years of no sex or female contact. Go figure.
It works the other way too Kente I hear men tell me how much they still love their ex wives even while they describe to me the horrible things these woman have done to them. I read on numerous boards all the qualities men say they want in women. Yet many times the women men say they are looking for are not the women they have relationships with. See they are sowing their wild oats and saving me for when they are older and ready to settle down. In the meantime they are picking up a lot of baggage and cynicism from all the dominatrix they've exposed themselves to.

The men are pointing the finger at women and the women point the very same finger at men. Maybe it's not about men or women. Maybe it's a himan thing. If we start seeing one another as human beings we may see more pamoja and less bull.

I read a post by a so called nice guy on another board. This guy lamented that when he was a college student none of the women gave him as much attention as the other guys received. Oh there were two or three women who were interested in him but they were nerds. Now be honest. Do nice guys look for nice women or is their complaint based mostly on their unsuccessful pursuit of whet they see as exciting women? It's ye old Groucho Marx Syndrome. Groucho once said "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have ME as a member."

Let's put our hearts and heads together on this, put the emotionalism away and get to the honest truth.

river said:
It works the other way too Kente I hear men tell me how much they still love their ex wives even while they describe to me the horrible things these woman have done to them. I read on numerous boards all the qualities men say they want in women. Yet many times the women men say they are looking for are not the women they have relationships with. See they are sowing their wild oats and saving me for when they are older and ready to settle down. In the meantime they are picking up a lot of baggage and cynicism from all the dominatrix they've exposed themselves to.

The men are pointing the finger at women and the women point the very same finger at men. Maybe it's not about men or women. Maybe it's a himan thing. If we start seeing one another as human beings we may see more pamoja and less bull.

I read a post by a so called nice guy on another board. This guy lamented that when he was a college student none of the women gave him as much attention as the other guys received. Oh there were two or three women who were interested in him but they were nerds. Now be honest. Do nice guys look for nice women or is their complaint based mostly on their unsuccessful pursuit of whet they see as exciting women? It's ye old Groucho Marx Syndrome. Groucho once said "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have ME as a member."

Let's put our hearts and heads together on this, put the emotionalism away and get to the honest truth.

Very true river. Alot of nice guys do go after women that are known as pretty, popular and exciting. Notice...I said "known as" because alot of times they are just the opposite. They turn out to be the ones that start getting on your nerves and being no fun with no mental stimulation whats so ever. Sometimes it's the quiet, nerdy one that really turns out to be the catch on both sides...men and women.

I don't think that being nice necessarily makes you likeable or good partner material. There's more to the chemistry that attracts people to each other than niceness. So, true nice guys can finish last but they can also finish first and somewhere in the middle if they're in the right place at the right time and with the right person.

MHO,
Queenie :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back