Black Relationships : Do nice guys finish last?

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Exactly! Happens to the best of us. ;)

I was starting to think no male could see the manipulation behind being "nice' then expecting sex or a relationship. Then, coming out to say being nice bears no fruits at all, is just messed up, to me.

Teaching other guys to be "jerks" toward women, because "that's what [we] want", is just straight bull to the s**t. What about the nice girls who these guys are passing over because they'd rather have the girl who uses them?

I guess that mean nice girls finish last? Nah, just mean nice girls don't go after guys who don't want 'em. :rolleyes:
Oh here we go with the passsover of nice gals and guys.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
final word to the brothers.

more than half the population is female. sisters like sex a lot.
in fact sisters have been roundly criticized on this and other venues for liking sex way too much.

if you not getting in don't get mad at the sisters.

peace

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
I can't seem to think up an answer to the question until I figure out who's book are they finishing last in? It just depends on our take on when this began to be finishedand by whom.
Anywho all guys are nice and all gals are sweet. Until you let me know otherwise. I still can't finish though.

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Honesty is a good quality. How you may take it is your uncontrollable quality, not knowing which way to go cause of lack of cautionary qualities not being a strong attribute of your own workings.

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
ironically, giving with no expectations has seen blessings come at me out of the blue…..
This and just going about your life not actively trying to maneuver everything into bed.

If I am lucky enough to find that one that makes me change my mind about settling down, I think my chances are little better if i spent the interim trying to be or become what I think is a good man.

candeesweet

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Aug 20, 2010
Why is it so hard or mean to fathom that love is overrated.? Believing in someones ability is underrated.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.