Black Relationships : Do Looks Really Matter

DestinyLove222 said:
I have been wondering this though all day. In a relationship do looks really matter. Shouldn't what is inside a person like their personality is what really should count? Cause my boyfriend he ain't <a href='http://consumeralertsystem.com/cas/zx-hclick.php?hid=148' target='_blank'>sexy</a>, but he ain't ugly either. He cute. So if I have a good man should I keep him? Please give me some feedback.

How can someone be cute but not sexy?

Yes.. yes.. and yess.. if u disagree ur lying!

Looks even matterd to blind men liek Ray Charles :shades: .. he couldnt see em.. but he had to feel their wrist.. for a sense of attractveness...

I aiht guna lie... my hunnie.. pie.. gotta be attractive... our brain only recievves 40% of messages sent in the form of verbal.. so the other 60 % is very inportant
If my brain guna try to decypher the other non verbal messages.. then I better had be attracted to this man.. and he needs to have something I want to look at! shoot.. he may not be attractive to anyones else.. but he at least has to catch my eye!

PoeticManifesta said:
Looks even matterd to blind men liek Ray Charles :shades: .. he couldnt see em.. but he had to feel their wrist.. for a sense of attractveness...

I aiht guna lie... my hunnie.. pie.. gotta be attractive... our brain only recievves 40% of messages sent in the form of verbal.. so the other 60 % is very inportant
If my brain guna try to decypher the other non verbal messages.. then I better had be attracted to this man.. and he needs to have something I want to look at! shoot.. he may not be attractive to anyones else.. but he at least has to catch my eye!

I KEEP SAYING THIS!!! and people tell me that i'm too shallow... it's not that, its just that anyone who believes in love at first SIGHT cannot believe that looks aren't important 'cause guess what? it's their looks your seeing... it's not like their personality is written all over them with a magic marker!!!

:darts:

your not.. we have accepted this as a truth.. denial is not upon us!

plainrhythm said:
I KEEP SAYING THIS!!! and people tell me that i'm too shallow... it's not that, its just that anyone who believes in love at first SIGHT cannot believe that looks aren't important 'cause guess what? it's their looks your seeing... it's not like their personality is written all over them with a magic marker!!!

:darts:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back