Black People : Do Latino People Dislike African Americans?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, a Brotha with some common sense!

Thank you for your work... Girl! You are busy...

I love it when he said [paraphrasing] 'When George Lopez started calling her out, That wasn’t no joke no more, it stop being comedy, he took it somewhere else…'

I don't understand how we can be that asleep. She was a woman!!! He attacked a Black-Latina, OMG! What a scum. I'm so glad I never watched any of his shows when they came on, I think, WB 22. I watched a snipet, but immediately turn the channel to look for something else. I lived in Texas and California and love many shows where Hispanics dominated but when I saw his show, there was something about him that I just didn't like, so I never watched his show. never. Now, I'm so glad.

He also made a good point, Tariq Nasheed, -- that when some personality figure insulted the gay community, he had to apologize. and the Gay community did not make any excuses for him.

I read a post somewhere in this very community, in which some high powered figure, a white man, completely insulted Michele Obama and called her an ape and I just couldn't believe it at first. Then he had the nerve to say that he accidentally clicked and hit his send button, but he didn't mean it to go viral. He said, it was not intentional. Sarcasm!!! Michele Obama is so gracious, pretty, classy and all that. And just like Nasheed said, this kind of attack against Black women, is meant to do harm to the whole race. It is meant to strike at Black men and highlight their position too, in regards to their own self worth. But it is also a trap. it like the black man is dmned either way. if they don't respond, then it is as if to present them here in America as effeminized, but if they do stand up, then historically, they highlight a bunch of black women who profess loudly how they don't like black men...for whatever reasons valid or not... MAGA... Divide and Conquer tactics...again. We have to fight back though.

We need to weigh in and not cape to this evil.

It's different for everybody, every black person who directly addresses, not hiding or dodging the issue plaguing our people, if you open your mouth, and the main thing coming out of it is your desire to see the grievous wrongs suffered by the black man, and his goddess, put to a stop. These people all have the same fire for true freedom, and peace in their hearts, but the prize: which is respect, a safe society where you don't have to worry if the government is plotting mass genocide against your race, a country where you don't have to wonder if the next bullet has your name on it, a place your children can learn and grow safely, not fighting a war they don't even have a clue is going on for the rest of their lives; the prize is gift wrapped differently, and the contents are different for us all. I want the blacks standing at the pinnacle, with strong leaders to shelter them as they grow, either way a safe environment is what we all want to offer our brothers and sisters, they need it

Nice!

if we want the prize of freedom, freedom from racism and oppression, or etc., we need to realize that we can't worry about others dividing away from us, sometimes, we just need to be brave enough to stand on our own at times, and hopefully, others will see and join. but if they don't, it may hurt, but if you really want to overcome White Supremacy, keep pressing on, ... yourself...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, a Brotha with some common sense!

Thank you for your work... Girl! You are busy...

I love it when he said [paraphrasing] 'When George Lopez started calling her out, That wasn’t no joke no more, it stop being comedy, he took it somewhere else…'

I don't understand how we can be that asleep. She was a woman!!! He attacked a Black-Latina, OMG! What a scum. I'm so glad I never watched any of his shows when they came on, I think, WB 22. I watched a snipet, but immediately turn the channel to look for something else. I lived in Texas and California and love many shows where Hispanics dominated but when I saw his show, there was something about him that I just didn't like, so I never watched his show. never. Now, I'm so glad.

He also made a good point, Tariq Nasheed, -- that when some personality figure insulted the gay community, he had to apologize. and the Gay community did not make any excuses for him.

I read a post somewhere in this very community, in which some high powered figure, a white man, completely insulted Michele Obama and called her an ape and I just couldn't believe it at first. Then he had the nerve to say that he accidentally clicked and hit his send button, but he didn't mean it to go viral. He said, it was not intentional. Sarcasm!!! Michele Obama is so gracious, pretty, classy and all that. And just like Nasheed said, this kind of attack against Black women, is meant to do harm to the whole race. It is meant to strike at Black men and highlight their position too, in regards to their own self worth. But it is also a trap. it like the black man is dmned either way. if they don't respond, then it is as if to present them here in America as effeminized, but if they do stand up, then historically, they highlight a bunch of black women who profess loudly how they don't like black men...for whatever reasons valid or not... MAGA... Divide and Conquer tactics...again. We have to fight back though.

We need to weigh in and not cape to this evil.

Thanks for taking the time to listen to it, cuz I know it was long.

I agree with him that union of the Black and Brown is just a Myth, when you really look at it. And, I liked how he dealt with the male/female issue at stake.

Also, I think it is interesting that George Lopez has some very African facial features and it didn't take a DNA test to find out he had African roots.

So why is it that I am constantly at odds with blacks who want to invite non-Afrikans into our institutions, and organizations?
Why are you part of institutions and organizations that allows non Afrikans if you feel they shouldnt be in that institution? You should find organizations that only invite and allow Afrikans.

In L.A.'s historic African American core, a growing Latino wave represents a possible 'turning point'

upload_2017-3-1_14-34-23.png

Central Avenue in South L.A. is changing as Council District 9 becomes more Latino and less African American. (Brian van der Brug / Los Angeles Times)

Few places hold as much importance in Los Angeles’ black history as Central Avenue, the birthplace of the West Coast jazz scene and a magnet for those leaving the South seeking a better life.

It runs through City Council District 9 in South Los Angeles and ends blocks from City Hall — a pathway that is both symbolic and literal. Voters in the district have elected an African American to the City Council since the early 1960s.

Read more

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-blacks-latinos-south-la-20170228-story.html

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back