Black People : Do interracial (black and white) people count as being black?

what I was saying was, her mother must be fairly mixed Afro Cuban. I can't see any other reason she would look that European.

When I refer to mixed people - im referring to those who have 1 black and 1 white parent and usually are yellowish with semi Afro hair - take Alicia Keys for example.

When it comes to these people - it is usually a case of HOW they identify.

I am not sure if her mommy is mixed or not...

obrien.jpg

but I've seen plenty of dark skin monoracial bw give birth to the whitest little white devil looking babies you'd ever wanna see. I guess white genes aren't ask "weak" as some of us thought.lol

:fyi:.yall is......

Well from reading this thread, "Mules" you in the USA are the ones keeping the one drop rule in place now.

Funny thing is you up there are as mixed as any one else, but for some reason think your pure as coal! At least we acknowledge what we are!

When I learned english I was taught that "you are" would be more correct. Got any white in your background? or Native American?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back