Black People : Do interracial (black and white) people count as being black?

There is no way in hell her mother was white and her father black
"Her father Edward, an Australian of Irish descent, was a mechanical engineering professor.
Her mother, Estella, who is Afro-Cuban, was a French and English teacher"

a mule is not the same as a horse or a donkey. it is a mule.

o'brien is a mulatto who is phenotypicaly white.
obama is a mulatto who is phenotypicaly black.

they are biracial. that is not the same as black.
a white appearing biracial does not have the same life experiences as a typical black person.

i'm sure o'brien knows that. she is manipulating her situation in order to draw attention to herself.

"Her father Edward, an Australian of Irish descent, was a mechanical engineering professor.
Her mother, Estella, who is Afro-Cuban, was a French and English teacher"

a mule is not the same as a horse or a donkey. it is a mule.

o'brien is a mulatto who is phenotypicaly white.
obama is a mulatto who is phenotypicaly black.

they are biracial. that is not the same as black.
a white appearing biracial does not have the same life experiences as a typical black person.

i'm sure o'brien knows that. she is manipulating her situation in order to draw attention to herself.

what I was saying was, her mother must be fairly mixed Afro Cuban. I can't see any other reason she would look that European.

When I refer to mixed people - im referring to those who have 1 black and 1 white parent and usually are yellowish with semi Afro hair - take Alicia Keys for example.

When it comes to these people - it is usually a case of HOW they identify.

yes. a mulatto can go either way.
So does that mean we should burn all of our Bob Marley vynils?
and our Frederick Douglas books?

Wih all the Black folks that dont want to be Black, and with all the hell we are sill catching all over the world, why suich an is if she with her money and position desires to identify as white?

Did Jackson's republican negro benafactor tell him to say this stuff?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back