Black People : Do / Did You Give Black People Special Consideration Where You Work?

The nature of a wounded bird is to eventually fly. We give them time.

Realize I'm speaking out of ignorance,I can't do what you do because a lack of patients. The reason I asked that question is because I know several people that will use anything to not progress. So I assume at some point you have to check them.

Peace!

The nature of a wounded bird is to eventually fly. We give them time.

I like this. a guy once asked me what does it take to change the essence of a man. Of course I said I didn't know. He replied..."time". I thought that was profound.

peace!

I hear ya brother ......my main point is He's no different then any other
I support him and I have given to my people but my people went in retreat
I love my brothers and sisters no matter who they are and how they live
I have a motivation to reach for what i want , so it don't matter if anything
is handed to me .

I do see your point but i have a strong one as well maybe we can collab them
and find something useful to help us ......

If you work for white people, trust and believe, they are watching you for this very thing.

They wanna see if you give them other coloreds special treatment ... and if they see it ... you will be among the unemployed.

Quick. Fast. and in a Hurry.

Now, if you don't need or want your job ... tell me where you work so i can come and get a hook up ... otherwise ... do what you gotta.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back