Black People Politics : Do Businessmen Make Good Presidents?

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Answer still: NO

and Eye hope he gets impeached! He was never a good choice in the first, second or third place. And Eye am elated and bursting with joy as Eye watch the latest events that surround this idiot unfold!

My research says the process won't go thru, though. Because even though Congress may be open for the process the Senate is majority Republican and this status will save his ignorant ***

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Answer still: NO

and Eye hope he gets impeached! He was never a good choice in the first, second or third place. And Eye am elated and bursting with joy as Eye watch the latest events that surround this idiot!

My research says the process won't go thru, though. Because even though Congress may be open for the process the Senate is majority Republican and this status will save his ignorant ***
maybe, just maybe, something good will happen.....

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Trump loses battle on financial records, but Supreme Court ruling buys him time
By Ariane de Vogue, Devan Cole and Erica Orden, CNN
Updated 1:05 PM ET, Thu July 9, 2020

1594340263056.png

"...(CNN)The Supreme Court on Thursday blocked House Democrats from accessing President Donald Trump's financial records, but ruled that the President is not immune from a subpoena for his financial documents from a New York prosecutor.
The cases were sent back to lower courts for further review, all but ensuring that Trump's financial documents, which he has long sought to protect, will not be handed over before the November presidential election..."

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Liberty Black People Politics : 55 Reasons Obama Will Go Down As One Of Our Best Presidents Black People Politics 13
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Two Presidents Black People Politics 3
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : obama has commuted the sentences of 248 – more than the previous six Presidents combined Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Five Forked Tongued Presidents Black People Politics 0
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : The Presidents Loan Changes cause Thousands to leave HBCUs Black People Politics 7
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : 12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King Black People Politics 4
Ankhur Black People Politics : The Presidents Jobs Speech Transcript Black People Politics 2
Ankhur Black People Politics : The Presidents $30,800. per plate, Dem. fundraiser in Harlem tommorrow Black People Politics 2
Ankhur Libya : UN denies AU Fact Finding team of 5 Presidents entrance to Libya Libya 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : Presidents new Program to create Jobs/ overseas, Not Here! Black People Politics 8
Writspirit Audio Video Web Conferencing : Obama Related to 6 US Presidents. Bush related to the Royal Family Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Presidents Mugabe and Mbeki Meet With Chinese Leader After Sino-African Summit Chief Elder Osiris 0
D Africa : African presidents call on diaspora to return All Things Africa 1
Fine1952 Black People Politics : The 7 Missing Presidents Black People Politics 16
T Black People Politics : genealogy of American Presidents Black People Politics 9
P Black Jokes Humor : Story Of 4 Presidents On 4 Coins Black Jokes Humor 2
P Black Short Stories : Story Of 4 Presidents On 4 Coins Short Stories - Authors - Writing 2
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.