Black People Politics : Do Businessmen Make Good Presidents?

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
A businessman, who owns his own businesses, like DT, can do anything he want to with his business. He can be a good businessman, a psychopath, a narcissist, guilty of many sexual assault allegations, all that is Ok when you working for yourself in your own businesses.
The problem is the president bringing that personality type into the White House.
DT like the fool way he is. He believes it’s worked for him all these years. He has no plans to change. IMO, we stuck with a narcissist psychopath for president.
He no longer works for himself. He works for all Americans.
I think many business men need power. Power amoung their peers. In their lane.
DT is waaaay outta his lane.

(Hillary wouldn’t be no better. She sleeps with the PIC)

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
I do believe a good, sane, basic intelligence, good business man, can be president. No degree is required.
Fake it till you make it. If you believe you can do it.
Be prepared to represent the people and not him/her self.

DT not even trying to fake it.
He just silly. Enjoying all eyes on him like a kid.

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005
He sure is. Eye've researched his business dealngs and found alot of negative reports...

failed.jpg

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Trump's Steaks
:GoTrump.com
Trump Airlines
Trump Vodka
Trump Mortgage
Trump: The Game
Trump Magazine
Trump University
Trump Ice
New Jersey Generals
Tour De Trump
Trump On The Ocean
The Trump Network
Trumped
http://gawker.com/a-complete-list-of-donald-trump-s-business-disasters-1764151188

a good businessman, maybe. trump was never any good at business. trump is a flim flam man.

Fine1952

Happy Winter Solstice
Sep 27, 2005

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Are career politicians better presidents, than a business person?

I’ve never lived under what I would call a good president. There has never been one, since I’ve been a voting adult.
My first vote was for Jimmy Carter who owned a peanut farming business. A business man. I don’t know if he qualified as a good president.
Best to plan life around politics, not according to who is president.

willa

Apr 7, 2013
No, we need someone who can bring social order, not make big $$$$$
So I guess I'm the only one reading Kirby who thinks that bringing "social order" is a threat to a free but organized America not compelled. And, I am for the big $$$$$. Would like to have some of it, not forced to work in government factory and stand in bread line for government rations. Kirby you are so fun!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly