Black People : do blacks believe in white supremacy?

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
judging from the volume and flavor of posts by blacks, i sometimes wonder if blacks do believe that other ethnics are better than we are.
even the nationalists seem to spend a lot of energy saying "nigas ain't sh*t if they do not believe as i do".

i know of no other ethnic that spends so much time publicly beating up on itself.

why do we?

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
peace James,

I believe that we have been made into copycats or parrots. So the slave says what he has heard massa say so many times before. If we don't seek to find out who & what we truly were & are, then we will not be able to "excuse the expression" but "think outside of the box".

No other ethnicities speak like this because they are ALL taught from birth of their roots and culture. Blacks are taught the culture & religions of thier slave master to the point that they are totally removed from self & make statements like "I ain't no Afrikan, don't be calling me no Ethipian" not knowing that this is one of the best names on Earth. we would rather call ourselves by an Italian gangsta name than be called Shaka Zulu or Mansa Musa & Hannibal because we have lost the knowledge of who we are. Sadly, not too many of us outside of this site or this month feel it is really worth finding.

"knowledge is the lost property of the believer"

peace

KWABENA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 10, 2004
Everywhere
Occupation
Leader-Student-Teacher
The fact of the matter is: We have truly been molded into the white man's image, whether we like it or not, whether we see it or not. It is a shame how we will sit here and accept that by saying, "it is the way of the world." A true group of people would be fighting to get what they deserve. It goes right back to that "getting a job with a white name" thread. Our names our true, and powerful, our slave names are ridiculous.

As a matter of fact, I was just thinking about the fact that if a brotha is on the job with another brotha, and they tell each other what to do (mis-interpreting the meaning of working together), one of the brothas is going to end up saying, "You ain't my boss, you don't tell me what to do." But then when the white manager comes and says to both, "Do this, do that", he gets nothing else but, "Yes sir, okay, it will be done." WHY DO WE DO THIS? I cannot stand the way we have looked at the white man and anyone other than ourselves as the superior. We need a cure.

CD

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
the q is does ever black/afrikan person go throught this phase in life. i 4 one remember a time when i was brainwashed. influencedby media and , fictional scholastics. i was never totally gone, but i did have traces of a complex in my system. how many others out there were once duped but then woke up?>

with that sauid is it necessary 4 a black person to change their birth name from european lexicon to something afrikan or afrikan american??

Prizefighter16

Aug 14, 2004
I don't have to believe in white supremacy, because it exists. I do not evaluate other ethnicity, only my own. I do have respect for other cultures, but I would never hold any over mine. I am more critical when discussing my race, because I am a part of it. I do not bash the issues we have, however, or blow it out of proportion, making us sound ignorant as a culture, (we all know the old comedian who did that for us) but I will be honest about the things we all need to do. It's an individual problem, as well as a collective. maybe that's why we haven't moved up, but instead are pushing down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Discerning Black People Politics : Blacks May Die in a New Mid-East War Black People Politics 5
SwagII Black People Politics : The Black Experience is Still a Tragedy, Yet Some Blacks Support Our Oppressors! Black People Politics 0
HODEE African American History Culture : In 1850’s a Louisiana scientist Dr. Cartwright claimed to have discovered two new diseases peculiar to Blacks that he believed justified enslavement African American History Culture 0
Cory Corn Black People : Bill Gates Depopulation of Blacks Black People Open Forum 4
HODEE Black People : I Just Don't Understand.. Blacks For Trump.. ??? Even Up to 2019 ( They are Kowtowing ) For Acceptance .. ??? Black People Open Forum 4
OldSoul Black People : Blacks Without Borders: Chasing the American Dream in South Africa Black People Open Forum 0
blazejay Black People Politics : South Florida is worse for blacks Black People Politics 0
Discerning Health and Wellness : Can Blacks protect ourselves from the Coronavirus? Black Health and Wellness 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Candace Owens: Blacks Did Better in the First 100 Years After Slavery Black People Open Forum 6
Perfection Black People Politics : 【Carter G. Woodson Papers】The Beginnings of the Miscegenation of the Whites and Blacks Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black Money Business Jobs : In Context Series: Blacks in Energy Black Money Business Jobs 0
Perfection Black People Politics : Staged Freedom, Gimmicks & Parallels: 5 Arguments Showing How Blacks Are Sill Slaves Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶ Republicans, Dems and "Progressives" unite telling blacks "We'll never give you reparations." Black People Politics 325
nilevalley Black People : A white man who wrote and ask blacks not to trust his race a honest one at last! Black People Open Forum 4
Sawyerloggingon Black People Politics : Why do so many blacks vote Democrat Black People Politics 59
Queenie Black People : Slavery of Blacks: who do you blame? Black People Open Forum 12
Bboanerge Black People : Let young Blacks know!...guess what ON DEMAND is showing right now, free?!! Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black People : BLACKS BEING TARGETED BY BOMBER IN TEXAS Black People Open Forum 15
nilevalley Black People : Would it be an national emergency if tens of thousands of blacks died from opioid overdose? Black People Open Forum 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Should blacks celebrate the fourth of July AACOOLDRE 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Dirty South: blacks owned Blacks too? AACOOLDRE 9
S Law Forum : States Are Quietly Resurrecting a Law That Makes It Easier to Kill Blacks Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : blacks targeted in san-diego-pool-shooting Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Liberty Black Money Business Jobs : The Big Reason Whites Are Richer Than Blacks in America Black Money Business Jobs 4
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : lawyer-calls-for-black-jurors-not-to-convict-blacks-who-kill-white-people Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : White Racism linked to fatal Heart Disease for blacks and whites Black Health and Wellness 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Abdul-Jabbar: 'Being Dismissed by One Party and Taken for Granted by Another' Has Hurt Blacks Black People Politics 3
Enki Black People : How Blacks Are Treated In The Middle East. Black People Open Forum 0
Enki Black People Politics : It Is Sad When Blacks Are So Scared Of YT That They Can't Admit A Simple Truth. Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr The Police : Video: Texas officer says blacks have 'violent tendencies' Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 19
bearwarrior Black People Politics : Question - why many Blacks are choosing Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders Black People Politics 84
Jeneva Hinely Law Forum : When unequality with Blacks will stop? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 6
serious brother Law Forum : Blacks and Kangaroo Justice Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
HODEE Black Children : Teen birthrate hits all-time low, led by 50 percent decline among Hispanics and Blacks Black Children 2
nilevalley Black People : We are always complaining that "blacks aren't united enough" what are YOU doing to change this ? Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : American blacks don't know what politics is Black People Politics 123
Kemetstry Black People : 10 WORST STATES FOR BLACKS Black People Open Forum 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : CNN Employee Claims Blacks Are Passed Over for Promotions in Discrimination Lawsuit Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 5
Al D Black People : Entrepreneur Creates Site To Help Blacks “Buy Black”, Increase Black Businesses’ Exposure Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Why Blacks Have Had 10 Times Less Wealth For the Last 40 Years Black Money Business Jobs 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Entrepreneur Creates Site To Help Blacks “Buy Black”, Increase Black Businesses’ Exposure Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Republican Senator: Blacks Are Poor Because They Eat “Fried Chicken” Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Untold Black History: "Blacks" were the 1st Americans African American History Culture 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Alabama Is Making It Impossible for Blacks to Get Voter IDs Black People Politics 10
Kemetstry Law Forum : BLACKS DENIED GUN PERMITS IN CHICAGO? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Popular hypertension drugs linked to worse heart health in blacks compared to whites Black Health and Wellness 1
HODEE Black People Politics : USA: Donald Trump to Blacks: Go Back to Africa Black People Politics 11
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : How blacks were thought of in the Declaration of Independence AACOOLDRE 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : 14 Amendment original intent for blacks AACOOLDRE 1
RAPTOR Black People : From 1992 to 2013, the Median Net Worth of Blacks Who Finished College Dropped Nearly 56% Black People Open Forum 6