Black People : Do Black Nationalist organizations make a difference in the black community?

you guys need to put each other on ignore ........gosh might be too late

I will no longer accept this behavior of stone tossing / personal attacks / finger pointing
if you don't have anything to offer to the topic then say nothing

Admin.
$$RICH$$

Brothers, before this gets out of hand lets remember; "People anywhere can only act according to their level of consciousness, support and economic ability to act. Therefore there will always be conditions and levels of consciousness that are greater and lesser than others. These things matter not. What is important is that at least "somebody somewhere is attempting to do something" based on their own level of knowledge and understanding and support system. So I don't think we want to get all caught up into the "who's blacker than the next guy or who's more revolutionary or any of that. I personally am glad to hear about somebody doing something anyplace...even if it's nothing more than standing on the corner talking to lost brothers.

Peace and Thankyou !

you guys need to put each other on ignore ........gosh might be too late

I will no longer accept this behavior of stone tossing / personal attacks / finger pointing
if you don't have anything to offer to the topic then say nothing

Admin.
$$RICH$$
$$RICH$$, can't grown folks rib on one another eva' now & then? I mean, granted, I was walking down the street minding my own business, talking about how Malik Shabazz was another example of the real deal and that he is making a difference in the hood when james came up behind me and rib jabbed me, but I ain't mad at'em. James is my boy, I would sit down over coffee with James any ole day...as long as he buys. If we were on the streets, I would just rub him on that bald head of his and keep on talking about which "Black Nationalist are doing something and which are not...Which is essentially what happened here.

I don't want to cause a distraction and I don't believe James does either, but he's all into this "shot the messenger" thing so in his world, certain people cannot say certain truths. So when he sees me writing certain truths it eats him alive. Obviously, anyone who is not interested in watching James and I put each other in check can skip over that post and move to the next one they are interested in.

So, I'm just asking...I mean, I'm gonna comply with whatever you order, but IMHO, we ain't shooting one another and we really ain't that far off topic that it hinders the thread...but you are the enforcer so, lemme know.

Brothers, before this gets out of hand lets remember; "People anywhere can only act according to their level of consciousness, support and economic ability to act. Therefore there will always be conditions and levels of consciousness that are greater and lesser than others. These things matter not. What is important is that at least "somebody somewhere is attempting to do something" based on their own level of knowledge and understanding and support system. So I don't think we want to get all caught up into the "who's blacker than the next guy or who's more revolutionary or any of that. I personally am glad to hear about somebody doing something anyplace...even if it's nothing more than standing on the corner talking to lost brothers.

Peace and Thankyou !
Would you be kind enough to describe a "lost brother"?

I ask this because dependent upon who is considered a lost brother, standing on the corner talking to them might be an utter waste of time and therefore doing absolutely nothing to make a difference in the Black community. As an example, the Black Isrealites stand on the corner yelling and cursing about people they probably consider "lost brothers", but they come off looking like a bunch of screaming idiots who insult and offend potential allies and stand no chance of "finding" the "lost brothers" that they are standing on their podiem talking smack about and calling them names.

Brother Full Speed if you and another member want to jab and push and
twist it up that's find but not here in the threads , I can't allow that just
think if y'all do it and 20 more doing it , every thread would look like fights
and attacks all ova the place .

I've ask y'all to cut it out stop in a few threads with the fake brother /white wife stuff
but it continue like i'm nobody .......so i guess i have to show that i am

this stuff breaks peace and kill threads from being productive
now it leaves me no other choice but do what i was train to do for the health of this
community

my answer is NO y'all can't do it here go private and do that.

Admin
$$RICH$$

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back