Black Relationships : Do Black Females ALWAYS look to mate and create with the best PROVIDERS?

Well just by looking at the stats regarding single parent households, black females are among the highest - I would have to say no. I see this all as a plan to see black woman mating outside of their race. Remember it is her womb which is coveted by the world. Through her, the other races can prolong their existence, because all of europe and most of asia have declining birthrates. To sustain a population, the birth rate must be above 2.1. For example koreans have 1.3, while nigerians have 7.52. I think if sisters only mated with the best provider and was not loyal to the race, we would assimilate the same way the native american has. Basically a society of biracial, confused individuals. If shtf tomorrow for example, where would these peoples allegiances lie. From what history has taught me, it would be the side who is not economically restrained (whites, asians etc).

But besides all that, I do feel woman should go with the best providers who they LIKE (no golddiggers here). I`ve found if women feel secure with you both financially and mentally, they will mate with you. It just so happens that by design we have been made the worst providers. but to be honest, i think sisters are too loyal. I rarely see a sister out with someone other than her race (except if she is whitewashed). Its really the brothers who disappoint me really.

Keino ... while i think our wombs are precious, i see no evidence that the world thinks so, with our babies dying all across the planet. I don't see how children coming from a black womb would prolong any other people's existence ... since all that comes from a black woman's womb, is black. How does that help the white race for example, continue to exist?

For us, the shtf every day, and i don't see us collectively demonstrating any great allegiance to each other. Are you suggesting that if it gets worse, we'll do better, with no evidence currently on the table to support that? In fact, if the evidence currently on the table is taken into account, the reality of our killing each other daily ... in word and deed ... if that is any indicator ... we'll be in a lot of trouble should things get worse.

The idea of Sisters looking to mate and create with the best providers is a two-edged sword for us it seems. While on the surface it would appear to be a noble and righteous thing to do, being likened to a gold-digger is not far behind such attempts. A Sister is danged if she does and danged if she doesn't, it seems.

I do agree that the economic diminishing of Black Men is by design, but probably not so much to get to Sisters' wombs, but more-so to cripple the Black Family ... and especially the Black Man ... in general.

You think Black Women have a higher unemployment rate than Black Men? That's interesting.

I suppose Sisters can be too loyal ... or too foolish ... depending on how one looks at it.

Thanks for Sharing!

:heart:

Destee

Absolutely,not. They're too many glaring examples that confirm it. "Swag" trumps integrity in the minds of many black women. Not to say that you can't have both,however black women seem disinterested in a man's character and values as oppose to superficial flash and finite pleasure.

:hello: Clifton ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing! This is really a very multi-faceted situation we're witnessing.

I do agree that Sisters don't always do this, but if we did, few Brothers would mate at all.

Childbirth amongst Sisters (with Brothers) would plummet drastically. That can't be a good thing, can it?

As a result of the economic depravity many Brothers face, Sisters are almost forced to put some other consideration at the forefront, if she is to mate with him. It's really very unfortunate, for this circumstance has us acting all out of order. It almost seems that the last people that gained financially from our mating, were the slave holders, and they've vowed no one else ever would ... including us.

Way weird, and more confuzzled than i can easily make sense of.

Again, thanks for joining us and sharing!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Keino ... while i think our wombs are precious, i see no evidence that the world thinks so, with our babies dying all across the planet. I don't see how children coming from a black womb would prolong any other people's existence ... since all that comes from a black woman's womb, is black. How does that help the white race for example, continue to exist?

For us, the shtf every day, and i don't see us collectively demonstrating any great allegiance to each other. Are you suggesting that if it gets worse, we'll do better, with no evidence currently on the table to support that? In fact, if the evidence currently on the table is taken into account, the reality of our killing each other daily ... in word and deed ... if that is any indicator ... we'll be in a lot of trouble should things get worse.

The idea of Sisters looking to mate and create with the best providers is a two-edged sword for us it seems. While on the surface it would appear to be a noble and righteous thing to do, being likened to a gold-digger is not far behind such attempts. A Sister is danged if she does and danged if she doesn't, it seems.

I do agree that the economic diminishing of Black Men is by design, but probably not so much to get to Sisters' wombs, but more-so to cripple the Black Family ... and especially the Black Man ... in general.

You think Black Women have a higher unemployment rate than Black Men? That's interesting.

I suppose Sisters can be too loyal ... or too foolish ... depending on how one looks at it.

Thanks for Sharing!

Destee

I don't see how children coming from a black womb would prolong any other people's existence ... since all that comes from a black woman's womb, is black. How does that help the white race for example, continue to exist?

The whole human race came from her. For them to stay on this physical plane FOREVER, they must come back to the "source" so to speak lol. Ive realized whenever white people mate with black people, it is only beneficial to the white person. they strengthen there genes through us, while we diminish ours through the offspring. Remember the black body is the ideal body on this plane. For his offspring to gain melanin betters his chances when the world really starts heating up/radiation. Melanin is also key in reproduction as well.

For us, the shtf every day, and i don't see us collectively demonstrating any great allegiance to each other. Are you suggesting that if it gets worse, we'll do better, with no evidence currently on the table to support that?

Not at all. What I really meant was lets say a race war broke out worldwide. black vs white. what would happen to those who were married, or had children with a white person. Can you imagine the problems it would cause. We did this in spain in mating with their women. We assimilated, and it got us nowhere. All it got us was another 400 years of slavery.

Agreed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back