Black Atheists : Do Atheists Meet - Come Together for Study / Growth?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Do Atheists meet like other paths meet together, for study, growth, etc.?

If so, how often? Is it a study type environment or more socializing? Or Both?

Do you meet with other Atheists in your area, or are other Black Atheists difficult to find?

I am thinking of how other paths meet, they have a church, mosque, synagogue, etc.

Do Atheists have a name for their meeting building, or do you meet anywhere, no name designation?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Hmm Black Atheist, sound like an oxymoron, given that most so Called Black folks are religious. Then the question becomes why would atheist gather themselves together in religious like settings in the first place? Then wouldn't that make them religious as well, as they would devote themselves to something against something? What would they do? bashing religious people, that would be very ironic.

Hmm Black Atheist, sound like an oxymoron, given that most so Called Black folks are religious.

Well ... believe it or not ... there are Black People who are Atheist.

Then the question becomes why would atheist gather themselves together in religious like settings in the first place?

I'd imagine they don't consider it a "religious setting" ... just meeting together ... if they do in fact meet.

Then wouldn't that make them religious as well, as they would devote themselves to something against something?

Meeting with others of like mind, does not automatically mean religious or religion.

What would they do? bashing religious people, that would be very ironic.

I don't know, that's why I asked. I imagine they study other Atheists' work, drink, eat, and maybe socialize.

Brother Black-king ... you do realize this is the Study Group Forum ... right?

You're condescending and challenging ... and this isn't the forum for that ... in case you didn't know.

I'm trying to learn about Atheists ... and you acting like they don't even exist ... is going to hinder the process.

One who knows the answer, might be an Atheist ... will be reluctant to respond ... because of your disrespect.

Please don't hinder the process.

Thanks.

Destee

I don't know, that's why I asked. I imagine they study other Atheists' work, drink, eat, and maybe socialize.

Brother Black-king ... you do realize this is the Study Group Forum ... right?

You're condescending and challenging ... and this isn't the forum for that ... in case you didn't know.

I'm trying to learn about Atheists ... and you acting like they don't even exist ... is going to hinder the process.

One who knows the answer, might be an Atheist ... will be reluctant to respond ... because of your disrespect.

Please don't hinder the process.

Thanks.

Destee
Are you an atheist? I only answer your question, I only ask a few question about the topic. More importantly where did I disrespect atheist?

Are you an atheist? I only answer your question, I only ask a few question about the topic. More importantly where did I disrespect atheist?

No ... i'm not an Atheist.

No ... you didn't answer my questions ... not even one of them.

You first said a Black Atheist sounds like an oxymoron ... suggesting they do not exist ... right in their face ... in their forum.

You then asked questions of your own, never providing substantive answers to any posed.

If you don't think Black Atheists exist ... stay out of their forum ... 'cause this is their forum ... they do exist ... and i want to learn from them and all those who can discuss their existence respectfully.

I think it's disrespectful to suggest to folk in their face ... in their forum ... you don't exist.

Any more questions, let me know.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back