Black Relationships : Do All Men Cheat ?

daroc said:
yes, i was joking. but i kno many at my school who do not.

These females represent the majority of women......IMO......and I would encourage all men to make sure NOT to take a woman with this mentality serious. These are the same women that complain that men are dogs and that there are no good men available. :cool:

kente417mojo said:
These females represent the majority of women......IMO......and I would encourage all men to make sure NOT to take a woman with this mentality serious. These are the same women that complain that men are dogs and that there are no good men available. :cool:

Geez Kente you have obviously had some BAD experiences with women.
This is me knocking them over the head for you to make you feel better. :yesno:

I don't think women make up the majority of cheaters, unfortunatally for everyone it's probably even. The :grin: made them do it.

I'm not saying women make up the majority of cheaters, because I think both men and women cheat equally, but I believe that most women have it in them to cheat if they feel someone is cheating on them...or if they feel they have a better opportunity with someone else. Why does everyone feel I've had so many bad experiences? Actually, I've had good and bad experiences alike, but I just believe the majority women are lying cheaters. This comes from being in sexual relationships with them...and more of it has come from having a lot of female friends that are willing to tell me the truth. You see women in a different light when you have someone telling you how they are...especially when they have no reason to lie to you to begin with. These are the women that let me know that women cheat as much as men. So no, I haven't had all bad experiences, but I do have people that tell me the truth and what to watch out for when it comes to the opposite sex. :grin:

No all men do not cheat. I have my freedom to go out, hang with my friends and go to sports bars when ever I like. I still can come and go and so can she. I have been faithful, for 31 years.

Another thing we both did was trust each other. I couldn't be with her all day and all the time. She couldn't be with me. I wasn't jealous when guys got in her face, and she wasn't that jealous of me.. it took her longer to work on hers but she got better.

My attitude was if she wanted to leave and be with someone else. There was nothing I could do about it. So she had her freedom, and never took it. Me either.

When I met my girlfriend I was 16 going on 17 ( 1974 ) 31 years ago, my wife now. I had several girl friends, she knew. She didn't like it, my attitude was one for everyday of the week. I played it that way. So I didn't grow up thinking I would be faithful or taught that by any role model. I was out like many men.

This is how I changed. This might work if done right.

Challenge a man! That is what my wife did. She asked a simple question and I was going to prove her wrong. She asked me.

You couldn't be with only one woman at a time could you? My answer was " Yes! "

You may have to word it different, but the concept is what matters. Challenge him. Always challenge.

I started to really care about her feeling and didn't want anyone in her face, or on her phone. Talking about he did, stuff. So with her challenge it has been a long and painless road.

It worked in my case, I was challenged. I didn't know it then. I know now what made me try on the faithful pants and say no when love was in my face, and was offered.

HODEE said:
I started to really care about her feeling and didn't want anyone in her face, or on her phone. Talking about he did, stuff. So with her challenge it has been a long and painless road.

It worked in my case, I was challenged. I didn't know it then. I know now what made me try on the faithful pants and say no when love was in my face, and was offered.

That's the thing Hodee, you were challenged by a woman that was worth settling down with. That's great man. You're very lucky. A lot of women will try a challenge you when they have nothng to offer in return. That's halarious. I agree, women have to challenge some men in order to get that commitment. Women need to take a look at themselves before challenging though, because you might not get the response that you want.:bawling:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back