Black Spirituality Religion : Do Africans Believe in God?

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

You're most certainly welcome. In your initial post, you seemed as though you wanted to add your excellent insight into this developing discourse. Has that changed or are you going to answer the original question?

Knowledge Seed,

Well, thanks for the accolades Seed, I really appreciate that coming from you, for real. Now that I am certain the thread speaks to Africans, I thought it only proper to allow the perspective of our African brothers and sisters here at Destee.com, first. It is a great topic, one that we can learn from and be assured my input will be forthcoming...Peace In my brother friend.

P.S. Brother carsonh has kicked off the discussion with a bang.

Knowledge Seed,

Just a question for clarity, when you say Africans, presumably you speak of indigenous Africans of Alkebu-lan, or, are you also speaking to us as African-Americans?

Brother Clyde,

I been tying to understand u again.... clearly undefined ..

How do u start every post "In the Spirit of Sankofa" ... and not feel like u could be the first to answer this question....

When u say "us" african americans can u be specific who that includes?

us.. u and Br. Knowledge Seed or us as in all of us...

u can't have knowledge and be neutral ....

And yes,

Africans do beleive in God ... (although I'm not sure that was ever her name)

I came to that conclusion because that's how I feel. We are connected to them, so when I listen to my feelings I feel what they feel in essence, and I use that spirit to balance the pain, anger and manly ways. Whatever u call that .... proly metaphysical faith type overstanding of the life force and our ancestors had that, and since were all their ancestors we do too... justmy girly thoughts

Peace

:)

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Brother Clyde,

I been tying to understand u again.... clearly undefined ..

How do u start every post "In the Spirit of Sankofa" ... and not feel like u could be the first to answer this question....

When u say "us" african americans can u be specific who that includes?

us.. u and Br. Knowledge Seed or us as in all of us...

u can't have knowledge and be neutral ....

And yes,

Africans do beleive in God ... (although I'm not sure that was ever her name)

I came to that conclusion because that's how I feel. We are connected to them, so when I listen to my feelings I feel what they feel in essence, and I use that spirit to balance the pain, anger and manly ways. Whatever u call that .... proly metaphysical faith type overstanding of the life force and our ancestors had that, and since were all their ancestors we do too... justmy girly thoughts

Peace

:)

Miss Lady,

How are you my sister friend, good to hear from you again? Knowledge Seed understood me and answered my question. And really, between the exchanges of Seed and myself, all of the questions you ask of me have been answered, already.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back