Black People : DNA proves Europeans have Neanderthal genes, Africans don't

so what your saying is sub saharan africans are homo sapien sapien and the rest of the world are homo sapien neanderthal. so while africans continue to live in mud huts and chase food with spears, where as europeans evolved into civilisation... i knew all along blacks and white were different species, with the white being superior due to breeding with strong immune neanderthals. being half neanderthal means whites have evolved further than blacks.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Thanks for the reply neil stowe, and welcome to Destee.com... No that's not what I'm saying. That's what you are saying, lol. And that conclusion is false based upon dominant and recessives genes. Clearly, black people are by way of pigmentation, melanin and neuro-melanin far superior, for lack of a better word.

Furthermore, the case for neanderthals has yet to be made, and falls on its face, rejected out of hand for lack of evidence.

Peace In,

so what your saying is sub saharan africans are homo sapien sapien and the rest of the world are homo sapien neanderthal. so while africans continue to live in mud huts and chase food with spears, where as europeans evolved into civilisation... i knew all along blacks and white were different species, with the white being superior due to breeding with strong immune neanderthals. being half neanderthal means whites have evolved further than blacks.

Brother jamesfrmphilly ... i let this in ... i wasn't paying close enough attention ... sorry.

I'll be more careful next time.

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Brother jamesfrmphilly ... i let this in ... i wasn't paying close enough attention ... sorry.

I'll be more careful next time.

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

... :oops: ... Its okay Sister Destee, but jamesfrmphilly? Now if james is bothering you, let me know and I'll get him off your mind with some telepathy, lol...

Peace In,

Brother Clyde Coger ... it's okay ... i like when Brother James speaks to me ... about anything ... :)

Destee

... Alrighty then lol, I just knew that I and not james had responded to neil stowe... carry on Ms Lady :)

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back