Black People : DNA proves Europeans have Neanderthal genes, Africans don't

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
Of course you may choose to believe otherwise.

This fear is why you keep warning me that what I am saying is 'dangerous'.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Let me repeat my position you did not address... "You cannot say God is real to me, and then say that God cannot be proven, got it!"

Peace In,

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
it is pretty much impossible to me to argue with a person who makes it up as they go along….

... You say that elder because you aren't reading my posts, you are just responding, lol... Remember this, others are reading and seeing the connection, okay brother?

Peace In,

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
ok, you are correct on every point. no one has knowledge but you. you know it all. me, i'm out of here.

... No elder, I'm only correct and knowledgeable concerning the specifics of our conversation, which is to say, there's a nexus between humans; of like kind. Take care, enjoyed the talk.

Peace In,

thePreacher

Banned
Reaction score

... Let me repeat my position you did not address... "You cannot say God is real to me, and then say that God cannot be proven, got it!"

Peace In,
I thought I had already made my position clear. Which is that the Real cannot be proved, it just is. Just because mortals are not smart enough to prove a thing does not mean it is not real. Consider how long it took mortals to prove that the Earth revolves around the Sun and not vice versa. There is _much_ about out universe which men cannot prove, yet is real.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
I thought I had already made my position clear. Which is that the Real cannot be proved, it just is. Just because mortals are not smart enough to prove a thing does not mean it is not real. Consider how long it took mortals to prove that the Earth revolves around the Sun and not vice versa. There is _much_ about out universe which men cannot prove, yet is real.

... If you stop double talking, you'd be clear; a given does not have to be proved.

Peace In,

thePreacher

Banned
Reaction score

... If you stop double talking, you'd be clear; a given does not have to be proved.

Peace In,
And, who gets to decide what is a given and what requires proof?

Therein is the problem. Mortals tend to excuse their ignorance by insisting what they are ignorant of is a given. A few pertinent examples:

1) James insisting that his race is his spirit.

2) Clyde insisting that his Christian God is real.

3) Our previous POTUS insisting Iraq had WMDs.

4) Our current POTUS insisting Iran has a nuclear weapons program.

5) Christians insisting Jesus is going to physically return to the Earth and Rapture them to heaven.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Reaction score
And, who gets to decide what is a given and what requires proof?

Therein is the problem. Mortals tend to excuse their ignorance by insisting what they are ignorant of is a given. A few pertinent examples:

2) Clyde insisting that his Christian God is real.

... To answer the above question, at the moment, you are the only one getting to make that decision, it seems... smh

But in the Real World, not the Matrix, we both get to, all of us get to decide what is a given and what requires proof. And below is the perfect example of your double talk that goes on in our exchanges:

Let me get this straight... istlota gets to say that God is Real and God Is, but not Clyde, lol...

Peace In,

thePreacher

Banned
Reaction score

... To answer the above question, at the moment, you are the only one getting to make that decision, it seems... smh

But in the Real World, not the Matrix, we both get to, all of us get to decide what is a given and what requires proof. And below is the perfect example of your double talk that goes on in our exchanges:

Let me get this straight... istlota gets to say that God is Real and God Is, but not Clyde, lol...

Peace In,
A key to understanding what I am saying is to stop diligently combing past messages for inconsistencies and, instead, trying to figure out how All could be leading to One conclusion.

Here is a hint. Sometimes Istlota asks someone where is his proof, other times he says the really important stuff cannot be proven, always seeming to think he knows what is Real --- and consistently relating everything back to the Matrix vs. the Real.

Is it all the mad, egoic, ravings of a modern day e-prophet? Or, is there some not so obvious method to his madness?

rapunzal24

Reaction score
i share no kinship with the devil. if you want to be with him, god bless you.
you have every right to define yourself. you have no right to define me.
If you get a check, some sort of help from the government...and I think I remember you saying you did, in healthcare or maybe some other form, you are with him too.