Black People : DNA in modern people from Europe was inherited from Neandertals

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Neandertal genome yields evidence of interbreeding with humans

Some people don’t just have a caveman mentality; they may actually carry a little relic of the Stone Age in their DNA.

A new study of the Neandertal genome shows that humans and Neandertals interbred.
The discovery comes as a big surprise to researchers who have been searching for genetic evidence of human-Neandertal interbreeding for years and finding none.

About 1 percent to 4 percent of DNA in modern people from Europe and Asia was inherited from Neandertals, researchers report

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/gen..._yields_evidence_of_interbreeding_with_humans

:hulk:

Some people don’t just have a caveman mentality; they may actually carry a little relic of the Stone Age in their DNA.

A new study of the Neandertal genome shows that humans and Neandertals interbred.
The discovery comes as a big surprise to researchers who have been searching for genetic evidence of human-Neandertal interbreeding for years and finding none.

About 1 percent to 4 percent of DNA in modern people from Europe and Asia was inherited from Neandertals, researchers report

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/gen..._yields_evidence_of_interbreeding_with_humans

Sure your right!,

can you tell me Geithner is not related to Barney Rubble!

This is a surprise to me too. When I have cable to love to watch those shows on the Discovery Channel or whatever channel that is that talks about how humans evolve. They talk about Neanderthals and cro-magnums and homo sapiens and say that todays homo-sapiens outsurvived the Neanderthals and they died off. I guess maybe this was after the inbreeding.

And well, you know what that means. I'm also surprised that they didn't find any in the Africans or the descendant of Africans in the diaspora since many of us are also mixed with Euro and some Asian as well. Or they just haven't tested us yet.

These Neanderthals are ugly creatures, and I'm thinking how are humans gonna interbreed with these folks. They look the predecessor to the Monkey Man.

Low and behold, the breeding line comes from female Neanderthals who bred with human males.

Males with sex durn near anything.

I'd quantify that but I don't know whether to say some, most, couple, few, several, or whatever. So I'm not going to quantify it.

Males will sex durn near anything. I wanted to come back as a human male in my next life, but now I'm not so sure. That 3rd leg has a lot of control over a human male. Or any male.

we have no neanderthal DNA in us. we are not cave men. why are you surprised?

I'm also surprised they didn't find any k-9 DNA. Some men and women swear it exist in the DNA of men somewhere :em3700:

Caveman or K-9? Now which one is better is better to mate with.
Cause I could go either way.....

Being of the feline variety, maybe I should consider the dogs.... :wink:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back