Black People : DNA in modern people from Europe was inherited from Neandertals

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by jamesfrmphilly, May 8, 2010.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    Neandertal genome yields evidence of interbreeding with humans

Some people don’t just have a caveman mentality; they may actually carry a little relic of the Stone Age in their DNA.

A new study of the Neandertal genome shows that humans and Neandertals interbred.
    The discovery comes as a big surprise to researchers who have been searching for genetic evidence of human-Neandertal interbreeding for years and finding none.

About 1 percent to 4 percent of DNA in modern people from Europe and Asia was inherited from Neandertals, researchers report

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/gen..._yields_evidence_of_interbreeding_with_humans

:hulk:

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    Sure your right!,

can you tell me Geithner is not related to Barney Rubble!

3. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    This is a surprise to me too. When I have cable to love to watch those shows on the Discovery Channel or whatever channel that is that talks about how humans evolve. They talk about Neanderthals and cro-magnums and homo sapiens and say that todays homo-sapiens outsurvived the Neanderthals and they died off. I guess maybe this was after the inbreeding.

And well, you know what that means. I'm also surprised that they didn't find any in the Africans or the descendant of Africans in the diaspora since many of us are also mixed with Euro and some Asian as well. Or they just haven't tested us yet.

These Neanderthals are ugly creatures, and I'm thinking how are humans gonna interbreed with these folks. They look the predecessor to the Monkey Man.

Low and behold, the breeding line comes from female Neanderthals who bred with human males.

Males with sex durn near anything.

I'd quantify that but I don't know whether to say some, most, couple, few, several, or whatever. So I'm not going to quantify it.

Males will sex durn near anything. I wanted to come back as a human male in my next life, but now I'm not so sure. That 3rd leg has a lot of control over a human male. Or any male.

4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    blacks are more evloved

we have no neanderthal DNA in us. we are not cave men. why are you surprised?

5. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    I'm also surprised they didn't find any k-9 DNA. Some men and women swear it exist in the DNA of men somewhere :em3700:

Caveman or K-9? Now which one is better is better to mate with.
    Cause I could go either way.....

Being of the feline variety, maybe I should consider the dogs.... :wink:

6. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,633
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/05/0503_050305_neanderthal.html

Neandertals not only fought for their lives against hyenas and other large predators but also battled with them for caves and food.

That's the conclusion drawn by scientists who found a 41,000-year-old Neandertal leg bone in a European cave littered with bones. The bones had been gnawed on by large carnivores or showed the cut marks of stone tools—or both.

"The Neandertals and large carnivores occupied the cave in rapid succession," said Erik Trinkaus, a paleoanthropologist at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. "We have the bones of herbivores like bison and deer being chewed or processed by both Neandertals and hyenas, and they're both only going to do that if the meat is reasonably fresh, and if there's still something on there to get off."

Now you know where the white man comes from, and it ain't nothin superior about a animal!

7. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,633
    Thats that IR talkin in her, that white man she may come in contact with is now being shown to be an animal.....LOL

8. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :10500: i continue to be dismayed at the intensity of some females defense of the white man.....

9. kde

kde Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +188
    I was wondering when someone was going to bring this up. I believe this was even touched upon in the book, "The Iceman Inheritance."

Now that science is making it plain, I have told folks it explains a lot of thangs. :)

10. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I'm trying to put it all together. If whites came from the Neanderthals and there were no Neanderthals in Africa then what becomes of the idea that everybody came from Africa?

Maybe I should put this in the joke forum as paradox #3.