Black Entertainment : DJango....

I have no love of any white person, period. So call what you think it is whatever you choose but take a good look at yourself because I am not the one in here talking about Massa, white supremacy or being oppressed.

You talk like a slave and then try to project your walking, talking and thinking like a slave onto me?

lol! lmao!!!

By the way, that is the reason I liked Django. He broke out of that inferiority complex and fear of the white man that empowered him to defeat 'Massa' ...

Something that house negroes who don't think and believe that we as a collective are capable of doing.

I'm not the one here with shackles on my mind YOU are!

I am not the one in here talking about Massa, white supremacy or being oppressed.

You talk like a slave and then try to project your walking, talking and thinking like a slave onto me?

lol! lmao!!!
if referencing the system of white supremacy makes me a 'slave' i stand in proud company…..:10200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back