Black People : Divorce Court: The Big Business of Black Conflict

"That TV is one of the fundamental elements of the system of control and influence.. almost every family has the TV setup in their house like a shrine.. like a God.. centered in the main room where they all sit and pay hours and hours of homage.. and hundreds of dollars of offerings.. and chunks and chunks of mindshare.. If that's not worship, I don't know what is".

Yes, I do agree. I came to the same realization after returning from "Nam".
When I got back to this world, I could see that most people agreed with each other on some issues that did not make sense to me. It was little things, like Mc-donnals, that stuff was nasty. Any way, because I would go away to other isolated places, when I returned I would notice that the general public saw things in a consistent fashion. As if their views were formed in mass.
I would be a great thing to combat this propaganda machine by having an alternative station with our needs in mind.

yeah.. I always found it interesting when returning from an extended stay outside the country.. how folks were keyed-up with standard information and opinions. You could tell when the "programming" would kick in because they would sort of space out.. like their whole foundation would drop away and they would just be floating on the air... If you dig deeper into those programmed opinions/commentary you inevitably find non-existent connections and ambiguous information..

yeah.. I always found it interesting when returning from an extended stay outside the country.. how folks were keyed-up with standard information and opinions. You could tell when the "programming" would kick in because they would sort of space out.. like their whole foundation would drop away and they would just be floating on the air... If you dig deeper into those programmed opinions/commentary you inevitably find non-existent connections and ambiguous information..

A bit off topic.....
A major concern of mine, is that my children are not able to see how they are formed by the things they are exposed to, at school. I am constantly correcting information in their history books. The thing is, they are starting to recent me for it. I don't bother them with all the little things, but try to give them a more general perspective, these days. but some times my wife will get upset with me, cause I am perhaps alienating them from mainstream views. It's become a catch22, in that my children may not benefit from my view point.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back