Chief Elder Osiris : Divinity, The Non-Programmable Reality Of Immaterial Existence

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Divinity, The Non-Programmable Reality Of Immaterial Existence :idea:

Hoteph Beloved Sisters and Brothers:

I was awaken early this morning and was given this information to share with all Black People who seek the Divine Truth about God, Universe and Our Divine black Selves.

I have been informed that some of you that read this revelation, will consider me to be just an old fool, but you who are in the way of discerning the meaning of the Essence of all things, will know exactly, that which I have been given to share with you.

Our First way Ancient Cosmic Divine Black Ancestors tell me that A Fool is not qualified of seeing and understanding the Divine Truth, and Wisdom escape the Idiot, so they say for me to not be concerned with those that attempt to defame the Divine Truth with the Profanity of Lies and acts of deception, such masquerading around as the Physical Truth, yet we being not aware that such physical Truth is only an illusion to the Divine Truth and the Two is not equated to be compared with, because the two being revealed, is of two different Dimensions, one is not of Space, Motion, and Time and they are exclusive one to the other action, and the Essence of the two is indefinable and unchanging, while the Life of others are appearing to be of Space, Motion, and Time, which is definable, therefore the indefinable become the state of Eternal Infinite Existence, the God Essence of everything and the definable appear to be Life Illusional Matter, with Limitation, yet the God Essence is present.

There is a saying that the body Life is as a Computer, the Brain liken to be the Body Hard drive and is programmable and is programmed to act and behave as we do in our Body Life, I do not subscribe to such contention, because the Essence of all things serve not to be a dictator to that which it give Life to be and Not be, even though at the lost of the Divinity with which Life was Given to be a function of, then reappear to be an action that become self generating and to take on an acquired identity of its own, and when such action occur, Divinity cease to be the Core motivation of that Life, and Mental-Sensitization become the Programming process that affect the body action on the physical sensual level of the physical Reality, a Physical Reality in actuality is really not as it appear to be.

Even though the Brain of the physical Body, with its Quadrillion Cellular circuits, the Essence that cause that physical Reality, in its Divine State of Action, nothing about that Action of Behavior is programmed, It Is What It Is, having no motive of a self producing purpose, such is the Divine Action of the Divine Essence.

Therefore, with the Non-programmable Existence of undetectable Eternal Infinity, all things That Is and Is To Be, Is as it Divinely To Be, Programmed It Is Not.

Within the Non-programmable undetectable action of Existing Eternal Infinity, There is only ONE Energy Action, producing and revealing Two Dimension of the Eternal Infinite Reality, the two action of a Non-Dimension Action of an Eternal Infinite immaterial Divine Reality, which produce and reveal UN-programmable immaterial and material, of the actuality of the immaterial of the Divine Reality and the material of illusional Reality, One Is Not the matter of fact and One Is the Matter of fact, One Is the Essence of existing Divine Eternal Infinite Reality, innately Manifest To be The Perfect Night, Programmable It Is Not.

All that is of the Essence of the Perfect Night, Is and Is Not a matter of fact, yet Essence, the Inert UN-Detectable Divine Matter of Reality, the Eternal Infinite Existence of The Perfect Night, out From, do all things be produced, and Revealed To Be and To Be not, yet, Is and Is Not, Revealing the action of the appearance of the Two Realities, One Immaterial, Existing Reality, the other Material, Illusion Reality, One Is the Actuality of the Essence of Divine Eternal Infinity, being the Perfect Night, which is non- programmable, while the other appearing To Be the Matter of Fact, creating the Illusion of Material Reality, a dimension of non-programmable Divine Reality and programmable Illusional Reality, a material generating Action of Life Illusional Action.

Divine Reality can be an incorporation of the Two Reality, One Being, the other Being Not, One of an Existing Essential physical Reality, the both containing the Essence of Divine Reality, Emanating out from, The Perfect Night.

Only on the Dimension of Illusional matter of Fact, does the Action of Self-Life Programming take effect, which does affect Life attitude and behavior, a Spirit of Self generating Action, yet the Two Dimensions produced and Revealed by the actuality of the Essence of all Action of an immaterial and material factual Reality, that which is of an Existing divine actual Reality, the other being of a Life Divine/or profane actual Illusional Reality, with the Divine being not of a programmable action, while the Life illusional action, can become of a Self programmable Nature of action, within the Confound of Illusion reality, the state of being, yet Not being.

The Essence of the Perfect Night is not a programmable actuality of Divine Reality, Such Eternal Infinity is not amenable to being programmed, It Is as It Is, the Essence of all that Is on the Two Dimension of actuality, One Is Divine and the other Is Divine and can be Profanely programmed to be as Life Choose to be.

It Is not Divinely given that the Body Being, is a programmable Life action, but it is Divinely given that the Body Life, being a non- programmable actuality, capable of being Lived Divinely, not programmed, just as It Is ( Life ) Divinely given, incorporated into the actuality of Harmonic,orderly, and Balance actuality of the Essence of Eternal Infinity, programmed, It Is Not.

Everything is as it Divinely IS, and become as it profanely Is Not, which is the Illusion of the actuality of what It Is, It being the GOD Essence of all non-programmable actual Eternal Infinite Existing Divine Reality.

So, when Black people claiming to be concerned about the present condition of the Black World and is incapable of Seeing the Importance in the instruction left by our Ancient First way black Ancestors, informing us that it is most important for us Black people to get to Know Thyself, so, until we are able to comprehend that, and not until we obey and master that knowledge about our Black selves, the Black World continue in Its Dying Declining Life Action, which reflect our present Spirituality, an action now programmed and is lacking the drive to be Free and Independent, having not the sign of Life Self Respect, and it is all because we do not Know and Understand our Black selves.

The Divine Truth, Black Folks Despise The Divine Truth and Rather Follow The Human Being Profane Lie About Our Black Selves.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
FWIOAM/SRM
www.fwiamsrm.com
www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
Copyright@2007

Spiritual Surgeon of Truth for the Afrikan Blacks

Beloved king god Chief Elder Osiris, Hierophant Spiritualist, Garveyite, Spiritual Surgeon of Truth for the Afrikan Blacks, A Divine leader that you are.

Your messages supercedes and extends beyond the (human being) contraptions, the tools the human being use to check and balance to see if what you share with us Black people, is what they have taught us Black people to believe about God, Universe and our Black Selves.

Your Divine missives can not be found in no libraries, dictionaries, and GOOGLE search Engine.

Your Divine missives can only be comprehended by us as you said: Allow your mind to wander into the ABYSS of Infinity, and allow your mind to comprehend what you see. There you will be in the circle that reveals the Divine Truth, and that which is Divinely Real.(osiris)

May your Divine missives with the Fire of Truth, fall on deaf ears to be made to hear again, the blind to be made to Divinely See again and those who are clothed in water, may such Divine Water Proof Fire of Divine Information, cause the Steam of Divine Truth and Reality to sooth the Spirit and return the Black divine Mind.

A Nation that is led by a flesh leader who do not direct the people back to their once Divine mind shall surely die, and that leader is a terrorist using the Religion of mass destruction against the Black World.

A Nation that is led by a leader who is guided by the Divine Spirit and who teaches the leader to direct the people back to their divine right mind, so that we may get once again to Know THY Self As Divine SOUL and shall live always with harmony, Balance, and Order, in the essence which reveal the energy in and of the Divine perfect night, the God of Eternal Infinity, Chief Elder Osiris the Master Teacher has shared such Information with us, every Saturday Night on Destee.com Black Chat, at 8:pm EST.

A Divine Leader does not throw in the towel and announce that their time is up. A divine leader is leading his people on his/her dying bed as he/she is close to the breath next to the last breath, always asking the question. Did my people return to their divine mind? such is the teaching of the Master Teacher, to those that fall to be victims of the Nasty Sting of Evil.

If a leader does throw in the towel before the people have returned to their Divine mind, that leader has always lived in vain glory, because a Divine leader is always on the battlefield with the warriors, and like our Red brother King god Geronimo said: I wished I had died on the battlefield with the warrior rather than made treaty with the enemies.

So when a leader says that his/her time is up and knowing that Space, Motion, and Time, All are the illusion that exists in the physical reality mind-set, that leader is not operating in his/her Divine mind, because there is no stopping unless death is the case, because Divinity is perpetually Eternal Infinite.

That leader that throws in the towel and says their time is up has made treaty with the enemy within, and the enemies that allowed him/her to mislead the people.

I Am perpetually grateful to you Beloved Osiris for having the divine patience with us, the divine loving for the Afrikan Black World, or However we choose to define us, and your endless loving for Afrika.

Thank you for being a Statue of Liberation for Afrikans Blacks/Afrika.

Thanks for being the Change Afrikans needs to see.

Thanks for being a Free Thinking Black Man, a lien-holder of your own conscious, and a non conformist to evil.

Thank you for showing me the scenes behind the Human Being Curtains, for it is not a pretty site. Thanks for being my Master teacher in Afrikan/Black Mysticism.

I know a king god when I see one, and I know when to bow to the Truth in them and to you King god and all like minds who is loving Truth, do I bow.

Here Is loving you/Afrika.

G IsIs

HILY/A

Hoteph Beloved goddess Isis and all Womb-genders representing the Isis of the Universe who are in process of regaining the Divine Mind, to you do I bow.

Beloved goddess isis, your words are so kind, but I must say, I am only qualified to share Divine Information as it is given to me by our Ancient First Way cosmic Divine Black Ancestors and it is to them that we all must Honor and show our respect and gratitude to and with that understanding do I bow to you my beloved goddess isis.

Beloved I consider myself not to be a leader, just a servant to our people, a people in need of being told the Divine Truth, so that it can serve to be the Energy that will allow Black people to display and express a spirit of action that will serve to be what is needed to Liberate the Black World from the Evil that has us bounded.

I am grateful and honored for your thoughts of expression of my Humility and obedience to our First Way Divine Ancestors, dear goddess Isis and may our Mind be that of our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ancient Black Ancestors

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph

Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back