Chief Elder Osiris : Divine Truth

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Sep 26, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Divine Truth

By Chief Elder Osiris

There is what we call Truth and there is Divine Truth, one is of the perception of Mankind and the other is beyond the precept of Mankind and it is that Truth that is beyond the precept of mankind that is what I refer to as being a Universal Divine Truth, because it is such a Truth that need not mankind to verify its existence and can only be detected by the Eye of your Divine Mind.

Divine Truth is beyond the need for scientific verification, it is what give science its meaning and action, and it is the Divine Truth that is Universal and is its own Reality, by the fact that you are in all of the forms that physical things are.

It is what the Divine Truth has caused to be that have what is, and to know what is not, and it is what is not, that is without knowledge of the Divine Truth, creating a truth that is not of a Universal Nature, but is of the Nature of those who introduce to you their perception of what is True and what is Real, each perceived creation becoming the profane of a man made truth.

Divine Truth is without the need to be tested because in order for you to know it, you must be qualified to See what it is, and to be able to see the Divine Truth, require the activity of a process of Energy formulating an actuality that is beyond the physicality of you being able to look and determine what is Divinely True and Real.

So whenever the Divine Truth is transformed into concepts and verbalization of the Fact concerning the action of the Divine Essence, both Universe, and the illusion of your physical Being, and the Divine Reality of your Ethereal Self, which is no more than a Divine Energy expression that is revealed in the internal flow of your Energy formulated Mind.

Then, that is what have you to bring into mental focus that what the Energy in the action is taking place in the activity of a process we refer to as having an ability to See, through the energy Thinking, Thoughtful ability to Know that which is Divinely Truth.

It is such a DivineTruth that is Universal in the Energetic Nature of its of its existence, which only you who can see, are qualified to know that which is Divinely True, as the Universe verify its Divine Reality Of Dual Truth Dimension, one being of Divine Truth, and the other is of perceived Truth, a Truth Man make to become profane in our act of perceived verification on the physical plane, which is only an illusion of what is Universally and Divinely True.

Physical Truth is made to become profanely True, because of the lost ability to Divinely See what need to be Universally Seen, in order to Divinely Know that which is not physically in the domain of the Divine Truth.

So what do you do, you in the physical profanity of your delusional life, you through the distorted perception of your limited ability to look to determine what is True and Real, you end up creating a False (Delusional) Truth which is based upon an delusional perception of what is True and Real to a processing Mind that judge everything physical to be True and Real, irregardless of our inability to Divinely See that which is Divinely Real, and to know what is Divinely True, which reside on the plane of Dimension that is beyond life, but is in the forever more, of Eternal Infinite Existence, a Dimension where Life does not dwell, because life is for the body, in the physical.

So today, at this Time, the Mind of the so call Black Afrikan, find your self in a rebuttal against that you are incapable to See, which is the Divine Truth, and in so doing, you reveal what you do not Know, yet what you want life perception to be.

You claim such perceived notion to be True and Real, but only on the profane and illusion deception of your limited physical life, a life that is built upon Wants, Belief, Hope, and Faith, those principles you use to combat that which is the attributes of Divine Truth and Reality, which is a Mental Energy action that is revealed in the performance of Visionary imagination, Thought, Knowing, and Seeing, those being the representative of Divine Truth and Reality, and such use of Divine Energy does extend into the Universality of Infinity.

Meaning that the Divine Truth has no beginning nor an Ending, It Just Is What It Has Proven To Be, by the action of your physical illusion of life, a Life that is only for the Physical Body, which has an expiration date, but not the Divine Truth of your of your Energetic Soul.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

So you See, all action is not consistent to the Divine Truth, because to do something just to claim that you are doing, but what you are doing does not serve to the Greater good for Your Life Enjoyment, can be taken to be action performed in vain, just to please the profane Wants of your believing life.

So why bother with Minds that are beyond the thresh hole of recovery, minds shackle in the caste of Want, Belief and the Vanity of your Human Being Faith, such serve as the enemy to the Divine Truth, which is Universal in Nature, Beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    The Life of El Hajj Malik Shabbazz proved one thing more then anything else

So why bother with Minds that are beyond the thresh hole of recovery
    Is that no mind is beyond recovery.
    If the Creator gives up on no one then why should we?

For a man who praised white people and cursed God while in jail to the point that he was proud of the nick name Satan,
    to become the most important mental resurector known to the modern world, and a devout man of God, and the greatest thinker the Black community has ever known as well as a strategic leader of the Global Black community, continuing and improving on Garvey's legacy, by designing solutions for us here while inspiring freedomfighters and supporting them in the Motherland,
    bears witness that potential for redemption is in the heart ,deeply, of every thug, crimie or brother and sister we want to
    disgard .
    In each and every one of our misguided people is the drop of the ocean of the Creator lieing dormant just waiting to be woken up.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved your statement only serve as a witness to what I have shared here to be Divinely True and you are responding to it, using the perception of Religious belief, so all who desire to glotify such religious deception, so be it.

So what you have stated about the Mind may sound religious pretty, but it does not have the Divine Truth to back up such a claim you make of the Divine Essence.(GOD)

There are many Mind thar are beyond recovery, because God is not going to intefere with the decisions you are influenced to make concerning your life.

So here you are responding to something you do not mentally understand and in your small way, you believe you do that which I share a disservice.

Let those who choose to wallow in the religion of deception about the Divine Essence do so, because such a mind choose not to recover from all of the lies and deceptions been and still is told about God, as you serve to be a witness to that fact, beloved.

So I have responded to you in the way you believe you are responding to me, you believing what you say is true, I know what I share is Divinenly True, so let those who read be the determining factor that will decide which Mind being revealed here to the reader, will acknowledge to be based upon sound rational reasoning, beloved.

Beloved I mean you no disrespect.

The Divine Truth will maintain in the Mind of the Divine Thinker,beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

4. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    I mean you no direspect either partner but I mentioned nothing about religion, even an aetheist can tell you what I state is true.
    I could have said Malolm X instead of El Hajj Malik, now if you want to support the White supremist notion or the elite notion that some are permanently lost that's cool
    but this man's life is proof more then my words and the lives of many others that the divine truth is that the spark of the Divine Essence lies dormant in the hearts of these thugs out there that we want

to dismiss as human garbage.

5. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

Ra is angry

hatshepsut had no such rite to dress as a man, and nefertiti and akenaten have no rite to use the power of the goddess to curse seeds, change ancient traditions and switch places

to use ra's words of power against him ... they will remain banished forever

unremembered

6. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

because no matter what i love them