Chief Elder Osiris : Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You

By Chief Elder Osiris

And then there is this book title Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You and now I am without stop, informing you about how much you need to have this book in your possession, after all I have shared with you, which no doubt been antagonizing to you about you, which should prove to you how deeply my concern is for your Life.

Listen, you know that as long as I have been with you on this Internet, I have never approached you to do but one thing for me, and that is for you to reclaim your Divine Mind, so for some reason I am inclined to press upon you your need to have this book, Divine Spirituality in your possession, not so that it can benefit me monetarily, but so that it can benefit you Divinely Spiritually.

You see, if it was left up to me I would be passing the Book out freely on every corner, because that is how so important for you to have this book, but the book is not in my possession for me to give, the publisher is in possession and has the say about the book, beloved.

Now allow me to say this to you, all that I have shared with you I make no apology for and I will continue to share with you that which I know to be Divinely True, knowing that you have the opportunity to accept or reject but that is not my concern about how you will react to that which is revealed to me to share with you, information that you are not familiar with, and it is all because I am not out to win your favor but to have you to reclaim your Divine Mind, beloved.

This Book, Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You, is a book that is not written just to a particular ethnic group, it is not what you may call a black book to Black people, it is a book of Life written to the world, in a Divine unprejudiced fashion, informing the Anthropomorphous Corporeal Life about the Body Economy and the esoteric and exoteric aspect of the Body of which you construct a life, for your body to reveal, and the problem is that you have been lied to about the meaning and purpose of the body from which your life is revealed.

This Book, Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You, take you on a physical and Mental journey where you have not gone before in your Mind and it revealed to you the body happening like you have long forgotten and that is why we as people reflex the type of low caliber of spirit that we do toward each other, but this book spell it out to you as to the reason why, like never before, and that is why I say that, Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You, is the Book That Rival The Book You Call The Bible, because it to, is a book based upon Revelation but it is Divine revelation that is inside of that book call Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You

Beloved, here is a book that appeal not to Race, Creed, or Religion, it is a book that is appealing to your Mind in order to get it to rearrange its way of conditioning believing, and to begin to Think about the things in your life that you have been told to believe is true and is best for your life, a life you create for your body to live.

I remember years back when Minister Farrakhan made the statement that there will come a Book and it will be the last and final book to come revealing about the Nature of Beings, Beings of Anthropomorphous intelligence and such a book will reveal all that is Divinely True about the Divine Essence (GOD) The Universe, and about the Body and its Life.

Then to, I remember one night Minister Farrakhan and I along with other few people that was with us in a Chicago Restaurant having dinner and I had a friend with me and we were informing the Minister about how at the time, want to become a member of the Nation Of Islam, we had a group in Orlando that had been studying to become Muslims and at that table in Chicago when I informed the Minister that I was now Ready, this is what the Minister said to me personally, as he looked me in the eyes,.

The Minister Farrakhan said to me and at the Time I was a Reverend, this is in the Time of the late seventies or early Eighties, he said to me, Reverend, you are a Spiritual Man and you have much work to do on that level, at the Time I did not quite understand what he was telling me and I felt kind of disappointed because I could tell it was his way of telling me that Islam is not for me and today I can now know what the Minister saw of me back then that I had not come in the knowledge of concerning myself, and you can take this or leave it alone, because I know now is the Time for me to share this, and there are many other experiences I have had with the Man referred to as Minister Farrakhan.

Now, why am I sharing this with you, well I do not know, that is how it is when I am sharing with you, I do not know what is going to be put upon me to share with you, but you can rest assure that what I share with you is the revealed Divine Truth concerning that which I am sharing with you about, beloved.

Stay with me beloved, you need to know this I am sharing with you.

This book, Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You, it take you on a physical and Mental journey, revealing information about the body economy, the various Dimensions of the Mind and about the Soul, it reveal about the Divine Essence, Infinity, and Finite, it reveal about the various level of conscious and about the inner Dimension that is beyond conscious level which include the so call unconscious level, it reveal about Dream and Vision, Life and Death, Mind and the two Heart, one real and one is not, it reveal about the misguided information about Healing, it reveal about Spiritual Sexuality, it reveal about the fallacy of Beginning and Ending in regard to the Universe and much, much more.

So no, this is not a book exclusively about Black people, it is a book inclusively about all people with life, and a life that has been lied to about the meaning and purpose of the body physical.

So you see, I am not advertising this book for the reason you have already assumed I am doing it for, I am advertising this book, Divine Spirituality: Revealed Information About The Real You, because it is about that part of you that you have been made to not know about, the part when the Divine information is revealed in this book get to you, will elevate you to reclaim your Divine Mind and the World Will Be A Better Place when such information of a Divine Nature is put into life action.

This is not a book for or against Religion, it is a book about your Divine Spirituality and will have you to become a more informed person about your self, by having it in your possession to study and live your life in according to the level and quality of your Mind Thoughts, beloved.

Thank You

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Follow The Link and Don't Forget, No Space Should Be In The Link.

http://www.iuniverse.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-000131666

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2009

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back