Black Spirituality Religion : DIVINE PROPHECIES

soulosophy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2006
DIVINE PROPHECIES – WARNING TO THE NATIONS

Start drinking and using your pee. Prep yourself for the storm that’s about to come. It may not be tomorrow or next month, but be sure that it’s coming. For those of us who have little knowledge of self will be filled with fear and for those of us who do have knowledge of self will find these times to be an interesting and wonderful experience as one’s consciousness evolves onto higher levels of reality.

On April 27, 2009, in a two hour talk, Brother Hakim Bey spoke on the collapse of the dollar summer 2009; martial law procedures being put into place; creation of the virus swine flu; quarantining and lock down; uropathy/urine therapy against biological and chemical agents; depopulation; entering 2012 Age of our Godhood; Divine Trust; all Presidents are master masons; Moorish empire; birth rights vs human rights; economics amongst our people; basic survival skills, and more…

Brother Bey reckons that everybody will be affected by the virus and a pandemic will break out and to use Urine Therapy as it contains all the anti-bodies. A chemical component of urine, urea, has some well known commercial and other uses such as in some hair conditioners, facial cleansers, bath oils, soaps, lotions, tooth whitening products and in cigarettes to enhance flavour. (A thread posted by Bro Tyab on Urine Therapy: http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54921)

Brother Bey says to try to remain mobilized as much as possible as anything that is going down in terms of turmoil etc will happen locally and not all places at the same time because they’ll soon be quarantining people. Mass vaccination could contain the chip. But listen to what he says about the setting up of the Divine Trust and how one can get out of having the vaccine saying its against your religion. Brother Bey says all that is going on may all blow over into nothing but the important thing is to realize that there are certain things that are being put into place that we should be aware of.

The only time people are in fear is when they are unprepared and have no knowledge of self. We can change this equation anytime we want to by act of will because we are masters of circumstances and not victims of circumstances. The only thing that’s going to save you right now is to tune into your spirituality because it will guide you in these days to come. You will always be in the right place at the right time.

LISTEN HERE:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/truth2...-The-Divine-Prophecies-Warning-to-the-Nations

Brother Hakim Bey’s Website: http://www.mu-atlantis.com

Love, Peace!

Lol

If I gotta drink pee to live, then it's just time for me to go!

That was funny Cherry. You just gone cut ya losses huh?

Please be careful everyone. Although there are medicinal purposes for drinking urine it should only be taken in small doses like medicine. It is primarily made up of water and urea but it does contain uric acid and the is less bio-available, which at some point it will be more harm than good. If I had to drink MY OWN to stave off dehydration, then I would. But, for medical needs I will stick to colloidal silver as it has worked wonders so far.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back