Destee's Thoughts Divided Poetry Categories?

Destee

you have my full corporation. I know for fact that some of the pieces I post are borderline. I didn't know that there were younger people here. Point me in the right direction and I shall go.

I would hate to think that I was a part of corrupting the mind of a minor. I have children both under the age of 10 and would not want them to read some of the things I've posted/read. So to those of you I may have offended I am truly sorry. Little ones included.

Oh yeah I finally put ma glasses on and saw the short story board. Thanks again Destee. Let me know ifn' yeah I said ifn' I can do anythang else.

GQ ... thanks for your input. Actually this has crossed my mind a few times since putting the forum up. I'm with you, I don't want to weigh the forum down with sub-categories, but this is a legitimate concern and am looking for suggestions/advice from all.

In regard to changing the registration from 13 to 21, I don't like that, as it would be in essence saying ... this is an adult site ... and it's not. I don't want it to be.

"Adult Content" is a relative term and one could crossover quite easily, as the line is thin.

Hmmmm ... not sure what I'm going to do about this but your input will certainly be considered in whatever steps I take.

Thanks again GQ :heart:

Thanks 'Zorbsh'n, but no apology is necessary Sis. Not you or anyone has done anything they must apologize for. Again, I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this. It may be a *minute* before I do anything, waiting to hear what all have to say.

*Growing Pains* or *Labor Pains* ... hehehehe :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back