Black People : 'Disturbing' video of 11-year-old handcuffed at gunpoint 'makes me physically nauseous' police chief

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
This is already going viral on the police forums. The real person of interest was a 40 year old White hag named Carrie Manning. This is reprehensible conduct and if this poor child tripped and fell or lowered her hands in any way she could have wound up like little Aiyana Jones. These pathetic excuses for cops should be immediately dismissed from the force without the benefit of a determining investigation to dismiss them with or without cause which the Mayor can do without approval from The police chief. They should also have their police certificates revoked and should be immediately arrested for the numerous violations of department policies as witnessed by their own bodycams, the Federal charges should already be in play and once the mother lawyers up she should demand a non jury hearing and name her price. The entire Black community should immediately boycott every place of business that won't commit to collectively voicing their collective disapproval of this outrage. On the other side of this vile racist action the Black GRPD cops should wipe the locker room floor with these animals, it's been done before without repercussion and it should be done in this case.

View attachment 10419

So now the cops are looking for a suspect they have no idea of what the suspect they seek looks like.

View attachment 10420

I already called to voice my displeasure and was told to call Monday after 8:00AM. And I will call to express my outrage.

www.grcity.us/police-department

In case there are those that fear their phone number showing up in the GRPD ANI-ALI caller ID console, first off you're not dialing 9-1-1, plus with the regular non-emergency system your call is long distance so it wont display.

Think of her as your child.

Sad state of affairs. Time for litigation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back