Black People : Disturbing scene from Wayans Brothers "Scary Movie"

you're right Kemet's try.. though theres nothing particularly Kemetic about your disposition toward black women.. ( Kinda reminds me of Ankhur and the Ankh..) anyway.. you are entitled to your blindness.. deliberate or not.. it is your right . But where I'm from.. a mob of white folks killing a black woman is most definitely a racial issue.. whatever the context. I assure you if this was a mob of black men killing a white woman for acting stereo-typically white, it would most certainly be considered a racial issue..

- enough said.

sigh

The fact that neither you nor rapunzal know the difference between black women and those I chastise is more a reflection on both of your characters than mine. I submit it is both of you that are blind. This isnt racial. I have more experience to know than you

sigh

The fact that neither you nor rapunzal know the difference between black women and those I chastise is more a reflection on both of your characters than mine. I submit it is both of you that are blind. This isnt racial. I have more experience to know than you

ok. I suppose I should take the bait.. and address the subtextual argument you have just opened.. but we all know where that will lead.. so.. naw.. maybe next time..

-peace

peace

I hear all that's been said, but even when they're 'exhaggerating', i feel there is still a part of them in there because they do it so well. Just like in every episode i've seen of their tv show, one of them is always acting like a homo and talking like a female for no apparent reason.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back