Black People : Disturbing Abusive African Describes How He Sold Our Ancestors ( Hebrews ) Into Slavery

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by asmith161718, Feb 3, 2013.

1. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    I'm sure most 'Africans' are not like this way and I don't agree with some of the things the Speaker on this video says about 'Africans' but it's still disturbing anyway.

Yes people some of us are really hebrews.

2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Incredible.

But around some of the news breaking are some other issues presented that seems to be incorrect.

I think this is some heart rendering information, a shocking reality that Black Americans to need to know, but at the same time, I feel that we should 'take a deep breath' before we respond, pause, reflect before we come to any conclusions on this obvious reality, that has been so conveniently kept hidden from our eyes. The White world has done so awful things to us, but not only us, they deceived those kind of Africans too, that participated in the Slave Trade. Yes, I can see that the mindset and justification used by some Africans for selling other 'Africans' to the white man was because they believed they were getting rid of 'under cover Africans' of whom they knew and believed were not true 'Africans' but Israelites, and I realize that much more information is going to come out about this REVELATION!--But those Africans were deceived as well.

I can now understand that there was a mindset of 'PURGING THE LAND OF AFRICA OF HEBREWS and probably other kinds of African-typed people as well! Wow! So the Genocide, Black Genocide, began byway of the Europeans of who presented some type of propaganda to the Hamitic Africans and they began to believe it was time to rid their lands of the Hebrew-Africans and etc. OMG!!! I got it now. I understand. Get outta here!! The Europeans elevated Blacks like the Moors and went into Africa with many of them and the Hamitic Africans were not made to focus on them initially, I suppose, eventhough the Moors were a huge part of the deception. According to Dr. Barashango and other scholars, the Moors showed Columbus and other Europeans their maps and how to sail to different places in Africa and beyond. Unbelievable.

The scripture of ST Matthew 24 come to mind now. It was a time of Black on Black sabotage. So sad.

This video explained that the 'Hamitic Africans' sold Blacks that in their view were not Africans but Israelites [Hebrews] and Ouidah [i.e. Wyhdah or Judah] but this sad REALITY goes deeper. Its obvious from the Bible too, that the Africans that did this, were right in that many of the Blacks lving in the huge continent of Africa were NOT the true and original Hamitic Africans, but by that time in history, they still were 'Africans' both by blood and by culture. The descendants of Abram [Abraham] were made to intermix with the Hamitic Africans thousands of years before Columbus and Co. came into Africa to bring their evil confusing rhetoric to divide and conquer, so many of the Hamitic Africans wer also intermixed with Abraham, and etc. It would be truth that many of the Africans in past and present were technically of Semitic origins but their mother's people are Hamitic so they embraced the Hamitic African experience. That's why it is called 'THE MOTHER LAND'--in many respects. the descendant of Abraham were thrown down with the Hamitic Africans and they eventually intermixed early in time.

I'm sure that many of the African people that were not the original Africans retained this knowledge as the Limba people were reported to have done and this was what the Europeans used to encourage rage, the but truth is that the Hamitic Africans were deceived nonetheless to come against people who shared their blood and heritage for thousands of years. But we need to take time to process this information and not let it divide us anymore.

i heard the rhetoric about 'evil Nimrod' and the Biblical comparisons with countries in Africa and terminologies and as you have said, I don't agree with all of it. There is some corruption in the interpretation, in my opinion. But nevertheless this is some incredible information. Thank you.

3. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    Yes. I believe the Moors may have deceived some Africans because according to my belief system the Moors themselves are Hebrews the direct descendent of Yahweh and the Elohim. however I believe that most of the hebrews who came from Israel did not assimilate with the African population much like the Lemba and the Dogon who are still in Africa ( South Africa, Mali ). our ancestors fled Israel thousands of years before the Atlantic Slave Trade. If the Hebrews assimilated into African society there would have been no trace of them at all IMO.

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Yes, some of us 'are really Hebrews' but after thousands of years of Hebrews living in Africa, then being taken into captivity in Babylon then the America, their is no clear and distinct Bloodline except in the case of the Lemba in South Africa.

The rest of us are 'all mixed up'.

There is much in the video I can agree with then there are gross errors.

For example, Haile Selassie claimed descent from Joktan. Joktan is a descendant of Shem, not Ham. The Ethiopians claim descent from Menelik, the son of Makeda and King Solomon. Solomon was a descendant of Shem, not Ham.

These are major errors in his argument.

He states that Ethiopians are Babylonians. Totally false. Nimrod, the founder of Babylon, was a descendant of Cush, not the other way around.

I won't even deal with Egypt or Khemit which was ruled by bloodlines that had long miscegenated with Hebrews, more specifically the descendants of Joseph and Asenath. Moses himself was married to an Ethiopian woman, which is to say a Nubian.

As far as Africans selectively rounding up Black Hebrews, chopping our heads off, selling our ancestors into slavery, without a doubt this is true. This is what happened to us who are from Kongo and Angola and Dahomey.

However, this is where some of you have arguments which fall flat. You are not going to like what I will point out next.

It was not the elevation of white women that got us here. It was not the Moors or the Children of Ra.

It was an African woman who through treachery rose to power through murder, in alliance with Portugal and the Dutch, and a ruthless cannibalistic Klan, which played the MAJOR role in our enslavement and urging from Africa.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nzinga_of_Ndongo_and_Matamba#section_2

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imbangala

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Angola

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

By MOST accounts we have been told by historians, black and white, that the slave trade was a result of Moors and Jews being kicked out of Spain and taken into captivity beginning in 1492.

False.

The Portuguese were involved and had contact with Africans in the Kongo region at least 10 years earlier.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Mbundu_people#section_1

The problem here is MOST historians look to north and west Africs as the ORIGIN of the Trans Atlantic trade, but it BEGAN earlier in the Kongo and the Portuguese had established a monopoly on slave trading BEFORE 1492.

BEFORE 1492, Africans from Kongo were importing slaves from Mombassa and other parts of EAST Africa, and some of these Africans are what larer formed the base of the Virginia colony, the Malungu.

They called God by the name Mulungu, which in their native language simply means God.

This dates back to 6000 BC.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulungu#section_1

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulungu#section_1

6. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Sister, I would not agree that any of us should take this video as credible.

The creator of this video SAYS that he is speaking to "an educated indigenous African" and that THESE comments reflect how ALL Africans think/feel about the slave trade."

The creator of this video SAYS a whole lot that is NOT supported.

We don't know just WHO he's actually talking to or even if he PAID an African to say these things just for this video.

We don't see the creator of the video NOR the person/African he's talking to.

.... We don't even know if the creator of this video took those words, RECORDED from somewhere ELSE and then SPLICED/MIXED it with HIS words to make it APPEAR like an "INTERVIEW." ------ (This could also account for some of that audio distortion heard in the video as well.) I don't know. I'm just saying.

But, over-all, Sister, this video is VERY SUSPECT in how it is presented.

Please don't take this video and attach anything credible or "hidden truths" to it.

The creator of this video obviously has an "agenda" by using it to support his religious beliefs about Africans/Hebrews/Israelites, etc..

I'm not saying that there aren't ANY Africans who think/feel as this video presented; but this video certainly does not speak for ALL Africans as the creator of it wants others to believe.

Yes, our African ancestors SOLD our other ancestors into slavery. Some of them sold were "prisoners of war" from other tribes.
    Some of them sold were already "slaves" of tribal kingdoms.

But, I just don't believe that any of our African ancestors SOLD us into slavery because of what GOD they worshiped!

Just as today, during the slave trade, Africa was made up of different spiritualities: Islam, Christian, Judaism, and ATR.

So, our ancestors were NOT sold because of RELIGION.

And this is evidenced by how those Africans SOLD into slavery TOOK THEIR RELIGIONS WITH THEM all over the world. This is how VODUN and ISLAM and JUDAISM and CHRISTIANITY and other African spirituality ended up in North America/South America/Haiti/Cuba/Puerto Rico/etc...

Where ever our ancestors set foot off those slave boats, they took their GOD (or gods) WITH THEM.

No, we were sold for GREED and POWER.--- The African kings had been trading with the European for many years BEFORE slavery even began.

And, when even MORE money and GUNS and other goods could be had for SLAVES, then various African Kingdoms decided to CASH IN on it by PROVIDING the white man with SLAVES.

7. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    ...."The slave trade could not have endured for four centuries and carried nearly 12 million people out of Africa without the cooperation of a huge network of African rulers and merchants," says Dr. Robert Harms, a professor of African History at Yale University who has extensively researched the trans-Atlantic slave trade.

Harms is the author of The Diligent: A Voyage Through the Worlds of the Slave Trade, an award-wining book detailing the day-to-day routine on a French slave vessel in the 1700s.

"Most Americans think that ships would come from the United States or from Europe to Africa and the sailors would just get off and run out and grab a shipload of people and stuff them in the ship and bring them back. And I think that is a very condescending view of Africans."

"That view suggests that Africans were so disorganized that they could let that happen year after year after year after year," Harms says. "I think we need to see African societies as well-organized societies that participated in the slave trade, because the ruling classes often thought they had something to gain from it."

http://www.npr.org/programs/re/archivesdate/2004/apr/slavery/

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

cherryblossom omowalejabali

... Expressing my thanks to the both of you for these explicit overviews, it saves me (us) the time of having to watch the video and do the work myself (ourselves)... :toast:

Peace In,

9. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730

For Real!

Thanks Sister Cherryblossom!

10. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

There is much TRUTH in this video but it is not presented well.

For example, his points concerning Ouidah in Dahomey are most definitely true.

Ouidah in Dahomey became a major slave trading center.

However, in praising the So called Amazons of Dahomey, this point will be dismissed.

He stated that at Ouidah the black Hebrew captives had their heads chopped off.

This is a true statement as the Black Amazon warriors of Dahomey were well known for decapitating their captives.

As far as whether or not Africans waged war over the God they worshipped, this warfare goes back to at least 2900 BC, and is the MAIN cultural divide between Black People, yesterday, today and tomorrow.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. africans sold hebrews

2. africans sold hebrews into slavery

3. israelites fled to africa

4. did africans sell hebrews into slavery,
  5. african admits to selling hebrews,
  6. africans sold hebrew israelites ,
  7. africans sold hebrews to europeans,
  8. africans sold the israelites,
  9. what did the africans sell the Hebrew Israelites for,
  10. angola hebrew israelites,
  11. black hebrews sold as slaves,