Black People : DISTRUBING FACTS ABOUT CHINA & AFRIKA!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SPEAKFREEDOMnet, Jul 30, 2009.

1. SPEAKFREEDOMnet

SPEAKFREEDOMnet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +147
    Seems everyone has an "Africa plan" but US! Strange how no one else thinks Afrika has "nothing to offer".

"JUAN GONZALEZ: Serge I’d like to ask you, whatever infrastructure development occurred during the colonial era, or the neo-colonial era in Africa on the part of European countries was usually geared at assisting their own companies to extract resources, whether it was the railroads they had to build or electrification or whatever. Are the Chinese doing anything fundamentally different in terms of their development, are they attempting at all to meet the local needs of the different nations rather than just their own economic needs?"

"SERGE MICHEL: No, they do exactly the same..." (China)"..has a blueprint to go in every free African country. And in these countries, China is doing almost everything. They are extracting raw materials, building infrastructures, they are investing, they have private pioneers going there, settlement plans, for Chinese people, and it has really changed the face of the continent..." watch full video here

Yes..I realize I mis-spelled disturbing in the thread title. I can figure out how to change it.

2. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    we need to look at the old kung fu movies.....

and not on the contemporary understanding of Maoist communism, Deng Zhao Ping's grafted pseudo capital-communism, or Sun Yat sen's nationalism to understand todays China.
    Todays China is like those crime lords in the old school kung fu fliks, that kidnap high school girls to work in a brothel and then murder the parents if they complai when they find out.
    The present administration would make the Rothschilds happy and Mao roll over in his grave.
    During the time of Chou en Lai, China did much to assist Africa but now .........
    well put it this way take a look at how they treat thier own people,
    no more life time emlpoyment,
    no more free education,
    no more free health care,
    no more community councils,
    no more ethnic tolerance,
    all the good aspects of communism have been wiped out but all of the negative elements of citizen control remain,
    and the catch is, a few special families run the whoe thing like a giant ponzi scheme.
    Right now they are destabilizing the economy of any nation there who allows them to dump cheap, shoddy, chemicalt tainted and lethal goods onto thier market.
    They have learned about imperialism well fro m the British and the longer we here do not invest or take a stronger united interest in the Motherland,
    there will be a colonization and degredation of life there like we have never seen before!

3. youngblackceo

youngblackceo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Excellent post.
    Black people we have got to come terms with how the world really operates.
    The truth is we have no real friends out here.
    You know we got alot of blacks who think that somehow asians intentions for African people are going to be more noble than whites.
    Nothing could be farther from the truth.....

4. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Movies like Boyz in the Hood etc. did and do have their moments?

Though they were and are meant to be social protests films...

Movies made by the late Ousmane Sembene etc. were and are meant to be political in nature...

And to me?

They're more to the point...

But they're all real:

And nobody should consider the first bunch a tacit agenda for what that person needs or wants their lives to be about...

That is my biggest gripe about what some claim to just be 'entertainment' when they actually treat some stuff like it's their and their generation's unacknowledge (but understand by me) 'ideology'...

So let's also be candid and honest about who is about and/or into what and why too...

:fyi:

5. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    i was never realy into free flow rap but...

your post was a nice introduction for me, kinda like reading James Joyce Ulyssess, and one day it mite even be understandable

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    at least the chinese aren't raping the country and it's people like the euro-nations have....

there comes a time when all of africa has to stand up for itself...

petty bickering between it's nations have been holding up it's development for centuries....

one love
    khasm

7. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Chuck:

Do check out the REVOLUTIONARY THOUGHTS (FOR TODAY) website (yahoogroups) and those BLACK AGENDA REPORTS for background information as regards what has been ailing Mother Africa's children etc. for generations there as well...

Good luck!

Take care...

Peace...

:fyi:

8. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i'll check that out brother....thanks!

one love
    khasm

9. SPEAKFREEDOMnet

SPEAKFREEDOMnet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +147
    Uhuru Brotha Khasm,

I think the interview was suggesting that the raping is well on its way. Of course time will tell. Although I'd much rather see US Investing, building, re-settling the homeland of OUR Ancestors.

Also considering its only been a little over 50yrs since Ghana gain it's "independence" (the first in Afrika's colonial period), what do you think the continent would be like today had the likes of Nkrumah, Lumumba, Sankara, Keita, Cabral, etc not been assassinated and replaced with puppet governments? (not to mention the continued neo-colonialism)

And although I offer no excuse for our slackness today, I often wonder as well where OUR folk here in the west would be had the likes of Garvey, Malcolm, Hampton, etc not been cut short (assassinated) on the WORK they were doing.

Our enemy cleverly makes it seem like we've never even tried.

In Peace

Uhuru Now!

10. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    INDEED....i guess my point is...
    i respect the zulu's for their stance against the white man...just like i respect nat turner's defiance over here...africa has may resources and a crazy amount of people...hopefully the veil of diaspora will be lifted at the same time here and africa so that the balance of power will be shifted back to the "light" side of the force....

one love
    khasm