Science and Technology : Distant Human Ancestor Had Shark Head

In the Spirit of Much Laughter,

... ROFL... :lol:

Peace In,

candeesweet said:
Man see that's some deep ish ther!​

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... No Ma'am it really isn't... He's delusional with this assessment, we don't follow each other, here. Its from my own reading.
- so how is it that you've come to know that i post pictures if you don't read/follow me? Actually, there's only one thread that i post pics in just about everyday and that's the "slave documents" thread which was made into a sticky.

Let me find out that you're hatin' on the low!!

... Well, look, listen brother, I certainly didn't start this Thread to be called out of my name by you, that's for sure.

Are you running out of admonition?
I've told you before, you'll get into trouble with that childish tactic of name calling, maybe... smh.

Peace In,

Are you running out of lies which is why you can't seem to honestly answer any questions?

Is that why you resort to name calling?
btw, i didn't call you any names, my fingers stutter sometimes when i type my c's so when i try to type 2 C's it sometimes comes out a sis-sy!

ok, why are the christians coming out of their lane and trying to provoke arguments?

... Speaking for myself elder, my attempt to get the science portion of this Community to have dialog on this issue has been derailed with mockery and misunderstanding.

Certainly, you are not saying that Christians cannot speak on secular matters on this site; please tell me that's not what you are saying.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back