Science and Technology : Distant Human Ancestor Had Shark Head

Willful Disrespect of Our Rules - know the rules, violate them anyway, results in a moderated / babysat status. Many features are removed from you. All of your posts will be reviewed and approved before going public. This will last one week.
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... You are drifting out of your lane trying to cause an accident.

Peace In,

Exactly why did you start this thread again??

jamesfrmphilly said:
what do you feel the age of the universe is?

... smh, Still asking the question elder, lol... Is this a trick to start a debate that you desire no part of, lol:

You better get out of 'buckhead' sissy (c.c.), they're on to you:
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/
Atlanta News9:53 p.m. Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Police: ‘Felony Lane' snatchers lurk in Buckhead

...... Is this a trick to start a debate that you desire no part of,

Hmmmm. And yet you started this thread just to see what others would say/offer but will not provide your own opinion/stance on the articles even when directly asked for it.

You are quite concerned about "hanging posts" of yours being answered by others, but you have refused to answer the questions of others to you in this thread.

Obviously, you wanted no part of this debate either.

You have responded to every poster in this thread but have provided no statement of your own pertaining to the subject.

Exactly why did you start this thread again??

jamesfrmphilly said:
what do you feel the age of the universe is?

You better get out of 'buckhead' sissy (c.c.), they're on to you:

... Well, look, listen brother, I certainly didn't start this Thread to be called out of my name by you, that's for sure.

Are you running out of admonition? Is that why you resort to name calling?

I've told you before, you'll get into trouble with that childish tactic of name calling, maybe... smh.

Peace In,

Hmmmm. And yet you started this thread just to see what others would say/offer but will not provide your own opinion/stance on the articles even when directly asked for it.

You are quite concerned about "hanging posts" of yours being answered by others, but you have refused to answer the questions of others to you in this thread.

Obviously, you wanted no part of this debate either.

You have responded to every poster in this thread but have provided no statement of your own pertaining to the subject.

... Simply not true sister cherryblossom, suggest you carefully read my posts, very carefully.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back