Science and Technology : Distant Human Ancestor Had Shark Head

... Simply not true sister cherryblossom, suggest you carefully read my posts, very carefully.

[/quote]

Bro. Clyde, this thread is now 17 pages long. I am NOT going to RE-READ 17 pages.

However, I HAVE followed your posts in this thread and NO WHERE have I read where you stated an opinion or stance on the subject of the thread and/or articles you posted.

Yes, you have responded to the posters here.

You have complimented THEIR posts and questions.

You have commented to the PICTURES posted.

You have RE-STATED parts of the articles.

And when I DIRECTLY asked you for your opinion/stance on the subject/articles, YOU REFUSED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

...Just like I told Gorilla, there is nothing wrong with my comprehension. I have not "misunderstood" any of your posts. Therefore, I don't need to RE-READ them for any "clarification" because you have FIRMLY refused to offer YOUR opinion/stance on this subject/article(s).

No, instead, YOU have been waiting on the input of any "evolutionists, scientists and atheists."

Bro. Clyde, this thread is now 17 pages long. I am NOT going to RE-READ 17 pages.

However, I HAVE followed your posts in this thread and NO WHERE have I read where you stated an opinion or stance on the subject of the thread and/or articles you posted.

Yes, you have responded to the posters here.

You have complimented THEIR posts and questions.

You have commented to the PICTURES posted.

You have RE-STATED parts of the articles.

And when I DIRECTLY asked you for your opinion/stance on the subject/articles, YOU REFUSED TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

...Just like I told Gorilla, there is nothing wrong with my comprehension. I have not "misunderstood" any of your posts. Therefore, I don't need to RE-READ them for any "clarification" because you have FIRMLY refused to offer YOUR opinion/stance on this subject/article(s).

No, instead, YOU have been waiting on the input of any "evolutionists, scientists and atheists."

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Precisely, which is why I posted the source information in the first place, unfortunately, derailment has peppered in and my desires have been squandered by others.

Peace In,

... Speaking for myself elder, my attempt to get the science portion of this Community to have dialog on this issue has been derailed with mockery and misunderstanding.

Certainly, you are not saying that Christians cannot speak on secular matters on this site; please tell me that's not what you are saying.
IMO this is a religious issue and should have been placed in the religious forum

nah, just quoting your lying/thieving @ss..........

You better get out of 'buckhead' sissy (c.c.), they're on to you:
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/police-felony-lane-purse-1407488.html

btw, i didn't call you any names, my fingers stutter sometimes when i type my c's so when i try to type 2 C's it sometimes comes out a sis-sy!

Come off it, Info!....Now, in spite of my disagreement with Bro. Clyde in this thread, there is no call for this disrespect!

You have cursed this man and called him a "LIAR, a THIEF and SISSY."

And WHY are you even citing an AJC article about "BUCKHEAD," anyway?! Bro. Clyde doesn't even live in Atlanta!

Why have you resorted to this profanity and name-calling?

Why do you feel justified in this behavior?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back