Black Poetry : DISS TO SOME CATS

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Jul 13, 2009.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    THESE CATS flow is a hoe that should HUSH they both a sleezy leach easy to reach with whackness look I manage clubs and damage jitterbugs while yall just some bitter scrubs with no rhyme ******* don't have the gift to uplift HIP HOP these cats still suck mommy's *** this ***** tommy's don't fit, look I pluck my beard while you just a dumb **** and weird look i win races while you run around in thin laces a ****** with no skills, look i spread tales while your whack head fail to tell a story should be mandatory for you to retire couldn't make true fire with a box of matches, in the game I remain firm while you just a lame germ nasty and your dame concern about your erection no hardcore affection best take some viagara weak ***** your girl's meat itch, look i use force while you amuse a source a faggotry called publicly sucking **** I'm ducking this trick this ******* tick is outrageous, look i approach ships while you on a stagecoach with whip trying to suck the **** of a horse this ***** don't have a hot voice in HIP HOP its squeaky and freaky, look i combine numbers while you find lumber and still dumber than dumber can't build a house can't nail a board and fail in your ford hell ***** that ain't no drop top what's wrong with you? that's a sloppy jalopy fool, look i increase my sum of money while you a beast dum and crummy you bite mine and never write a rhyme what's wrong the catgot your tongue while your stats hung out to dry like raggedy clothes you have no strategy in your flows go to school fool stop riding my **** I'm be colliding with your chick now listen up you can't **** you duck ***** and ride d****

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    sometime we gotta vent to diss the glist of da trick that slip da whip from da hip
    when we hop jock our strap flippin crap dat's like hot wax or lava to da layer
    got me think wit flair to share da roll dat's bold and cold as i mold da fold i stroll
    I feel ya ....while lace wit words dat cut like da sword against da land of which we stand
    they run to hide from da ban at hand still we not free so we all duck and ride deep
    into a club for some nightly treat or mayvbe a feast by da lyrical beast
    most cats just do it for fun some on da run other for a hit of rum then you got
    da one's just dissable ......stay focus ahead for da light is bright !

3. thaCoolest

thaCoolest Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    yup... that was a vent.