Black Poetry : DISS TO SIRLOIN AND PELICAN MAN

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by rhymebad, Sep 22, 2009.

1. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +222
    DISS TO SIRLOIN AND PELICAN MAN

SIRLOIN and PELICAN MAN I act up to my reputation //While yall whack butts in devastation, need separation //From HIP HOP your lips flap and slip a lot can’t produce a rhyme //Just some slow loose slime on the sidewalks whacko’s ascinine //i sharpen blades while yall farting in the shade so it stink //under yall tree leaves fall and your MC'S skill fall can't think //look I adapt plays to books while yall yap and stay shook //scared to write a rhyme,appetite couldn’t shine in a cook book //my rhymes legit on microphones while yall misfit unknowns //with no rhyme you’ll go blind reading mine yall not strong //and your plot have shown stupidity even with humidity you //couldn’t wet paper yet your vapor is dry like desert sand no true //skills, look I add gravy to rice while yall some sad crazy lice //running around brief as clowns with teeth eating clothes while I slice //heads defeating foes yall keep repeating those whack sayings not nice //increase the sum of my monies while yall feast as a numb dummies //a bunch of broke behinds hope to rhyme on coke and wine yall funnies //my rhymes add to pleasure while yall a sad treasure that nobody care //for you can’t party and share rhymes you too blind to write dang I dare //you two whacko’s to drop one verse you slop the worse go feed the pigs //yall need wigs having a bad hair day, yall spinal stay soft and like a big //final payoff yall got nothing left couldn’t be deft with your ears close dig? //

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    hey Br. Rhymebad

this is actually very good

nice flow, wake em up!!!

3. rhymebad

rhymebad Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings: