Violaters / Violations : Disruptive Elder Interview Posts - Moved Here

Discussion in 'Violators and Violations (Possible Ones)' started by Goddess Auset333, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Capturing Our Elders memories/remembrance, and recording them is to me Vital and Essential. :jumping: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

What is and Who Is An Elder? We have Divine Truthful Ones and Undivine unTruthful Ones.

I Love my deceased grandmother much. She cared for me from birth to age 11, my rooted and grounded in Truth and Reality Time.

I knew nothing about lying. I will never forget when my grandmother actually made me Lie.

My grandmother lived in a rural part of the South and during that time the doctors and Insurance man came to the house.

One day the Insurance man came to collect the $2.00 on her life Insurance policy, and my grand mother did not have the money to pay him.

My grandmother told me to go to the door and tell the Insurance man that she is not home. I stood there looking at my grandmother in awe. "Gone on child, as she coaxed me towards the door." In my childlike mind, I am saying she is home. She is sitting right there in that chair.

Now I am a child 5years old. I obeyed my Elder, slowly obediently walked to the door, and read this. I said to the Insurance man, "My grandmother told me to tell you she is not home".. I did exactly as she told me to do and she got angry at me for telling the Insurance man that. She came to the door quickly pushing me back from the door telling the Insurance man the child (me) did not know what she was saying. She then told the Insurance man she did not have the money, that which she should have done in the first place. Now what mind-set was she using to make a child lie for her?

From then on, I monitored everything my grandmother said and did. everything she said was inline with Truth and reality.

We have some elders who are still living in lies and deception. Look at Katrina. Waiting for the Jesus Yacht to pick them up to carry them in the Second Black Holocaust for 400 plus more years.

We must first define what is an Elder/True Elder, because many have been mislead, and even in their age, they can still mislead us because of a lack of knowledge, understanding/over standing Wisdom.

Are the elders saying anything about Home Sweet Home (Afirka), even if they never set foot back on soil. Hon Garvey pointed us back to Afrika even though he never went back. Some of us may never make it back to the Original Promise Land (Afrika), yet that does not stop our elders from pointing us back towards Afrika. If our elders aren't pointing us back to Afrika, ALL will be forgotten, unless we seek on our own.

Just because a person is a certain age, that does not mean that they are True Elders. When seeking Elders, we should sit at the feet of those who know about what happened to us, why and where we are now, and what we must do to get out of our conditions we are in.

My questions are:

1. Why didn't they return back to Afrika?

2. Why they stayed in america?

3. What is Truth and reality?

If that definition is not given correctly, should we cease asking the elders anything else, because without knowing what is Truth and reality, everything else they say can and will mislead? Not being able to define truth and reality will be a waste of our time and theirs. If we do not know the definition to Truth and reality, how will we know if others are telling the Truth. when we are unaware of truth, a lies will appear as Truth (OSIRIS)

4. Do they think that the Bible, Adam and Eve is the beginning of everything?

5. What is Time and and Motion?

6. What is Infinity?

7. What is Heaven and hell?

8. What is conscious/subconscious?

9. What is Mind?

10. What is Body

11. What is Soul

12. What Is Spirit?

13. Was there Divine Spirituality before religion?

14. What is a Free Thinker?

15. What is a non-conformist?

16. What happened to us?

17. Who did what happened to us?

18. Why are we in the conditions we are in today?

19. What must we do to get out of this Black misery condition we are in?

20. Do they have knowledge of our First Way Divine Ancestors?

21. What is meant by Divine beings/deities/gods/goddesses?

22. What are we made of?

If the answer is the blood of jesus, Run.

23. What do they know about the Universe?

Stars
    Sun
    Moon
    Astrology
    Astronomy

24. do they think we Sinned, or were we Sinned agaisnt?

25. What Do they Know about Nature?

26. Do they know that the Spirit of Nature leads and guides us?

Many of our elders is saturated with religion, and many will as I have witnessed will give us the Bible religious answers to our question. When they start throwing the blood of Jesus, and Jesus this that and the other, it is time to for us to cease asking them questions. Old as they are, they are Dead in Religion.

27. What is Knowing?

If they say, Just pray, have faith, and belief, wait on Jesus, leave it in Gods hand...this is a sign that that they have not graduated beyond just praying, faith and belief, and there is far more than we can imagine beyond all of them.

Keep in mind those who have been mislead by lies and deception will continue to mislead others regardless of age.

28. What is Reparation/Repatriation?

We have heard the many stories from our Elders about about picking cotton, cropping tobacco, picking tomatoes. We need to know what happened when we were in our Once Divine State of being before slavery. If our elders can not take us back that far, what type of elder are we listening to? A Prisoner can not free another prisoner. If our Elders are still in the Prison america and not teaching us how to Once again be One with The Divine we call God, RAW Divine Energy, Power, Spirit (One), Universe, Nature, Our Cosmic Ancient Ancestors, we will remain imprisoned (mind-set) along with them. We must keep in mind that when others/some being our elders, do not know Truth and reality it will cause stress on them when we ask questions. A Wise elder will simply say I just do not know.

When sitting at the true elders feet, and note I say true elders, because again every person in age is not a true elder, we must sit at their feet with an open child curiosity mind.

There are many young Blacks (both) genders who haven't reached the 50, 60, 70 age level who are more wiser than some in their 50, 60, 70's.

A people who do not desire to know Truth and Reality are dead from the Neck up. Oftentimes, people speak intelligently, and do not have Divine Intelligent Information, and without Divine Intelligent Information (DII)(Truth and Reality), we speak from a false tongue, false mind, that is still in slavery/bondage (Auset).

We need to Interview our Children, for they are the ones Coming in with new Divine Intelligent Information.

We must not take nothing, and no one for granted. Be alert and aware at ALL times in every aspect of our environment.

All the questions listed, we in this generation should already know. It would be Divine if Our elders knew. We can share with them what we Now know, so that they do not leave this planet not even Knowing the answers to the Listed questions. That to me is honoring them and respecting them as well as ourselves.

Here is loving you/Afrika

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Chief Elder Osiris (70 yrs Old) be interviewed

Beloved One:

May I suggest/Recommend Chief Elder Osiris be interviewed?

I humbly anticipate your reply.

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Sister Goddess ... you continue to disgust me. In your first post in this thread, you had nothing encouraging or uplifting to say about this effort. In fact, you posted negative and ugly things about your own GrandMother, on a discussion forum, where the whole world could get a demeaning and disparaging view of her. Your own Elders. Your own people. She may even be an Ancestor now, yet you claim to honor and love your Ancestors, even suggesting they talk through you. Yet you talk ugly about your own GrandMother, airing what could easily be considered her "dirty and personal laundry" to virtual strangers, where she is not able to defend or speak for her self. All we get is your version of the story. If you will do your own GrandMother this way, no one else stands a chance. It's an abomination.

You even went as far as to say that we should interview the children, instead of the Elders. You had nothing good to say.

You talked so negatively and ugly about the entire effort, and our Elders / Ancestors, that you've discouraged other Members from even wanting to let their Elders take part. What should have only been a positive, uplifting, and encouraging experience, is now hurt by your ugly words and energy. Yet here you are, saying you want to suggest someone to be interviewed.

There have been Members who were initially excited about the effort, came to me and said, Destee, i'd love to have my Mother or GrandMother take part, then they read your post ... and came back to me ... and said ... they can't take any chance on putting their 80+ year old Elder in a situation where they might be disrespected. Of course i assured them as best i could, that they did not have to worry about you or anyone mistreating their people. That i would personally insure that their Elders would not be harmed in any way, that they would only feel love, but they could not take this chance. They felt it was their responsibility to insure this, not mine. I could only understand, respect, and honor their decision ... and take the loss.

This is what your first post in this thread did ... but here you are now ... acting all brand new.

I love and respect Chief Elder Osiris. He has been a friend to me long before you ever joined this community. He demonstrates and exudes patience, wisdom, harmony, and balance ... and it behooves me to no end, why he puts up with you hurting his effort. You run around here virtually undoing all that he does, by your inconsistent and questionable behavior and commentary. I don't understand it, but i trust that he knows what he's doing, and for that reason alone, i mind my business and respect him.

He knows he is welcome to anything that we have here, and it would be an honor to interview him.

While i question inside myself, why he puts up with you, i'm beginning to question why i put up with you. Here is a perfect example of how you are hurting THIS effort, and people aren't usually allowed to remain here, hurting our efforts.

So ... i guess i need to quit wondering why he allows it, and wonder why i do.

:heart:

Destee

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I got the gist of what you are trying to say...but in my book, being "older and being an elder" are two different things. I know a whole lot of old people but very few elders.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686

Well Brother Keita ... we're operating from two different perspectives ... for i do not agree with you.

Let me say too, that i will not tolerate any disrespect of Elders or this effort, to remain in this thread.

It's already happened ... when i first posted this thread in 2007 ... ugly talk surfaced regarding Elders.

Please post to this thread, and leave this one alone, though such talk should have no place here.

Especially coming from one who can't walk in their shoes, but have so much ugliness to say about them.

As i suggested when we spoke on the phone, instead of disrespecting the Elder, be a better Elder than them.

Please ... don't post to this thread if you only have ugly things to say about Elders ... post to this one instead.

And even in this thread, i won't put up with too much ugly talk for long.

Zero Tolerance on this issue.

Thanks.

Destee

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

That should not have been offensive to you. Whoever your guest is, is clearly there with his family, his reunions and the extensions of who he is as an Elder...so there is no disrespect for any Elders even though I don't qualify. When I mention old as opposed to Elder, I'm speaking of those who should be elders but are not simply by their lifestyle. Sure, we see them every day in every city and your heart has to go out to them for them to reach that age and still be caught up in issues that are generally reserved for much much younger people who do not know or who haven't lived long enough to know. And again, as you said and as the Indians said; It is hard to judge a man unless one walks a thousand miles in their moccasins. I had to mention this so that you don't mis-understand where I'm coming from either. This is why once I learned what the word "RESPECT" actually meant, I do it everyday. What does it mean? It simply means "To Look Again". Re= again...Spect=look or see.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother Keita ... everyone can have their own definition for respect, elder, all of that.

The problem is, only one applies when it comes to the management of this community, and that's mine.

I have so much respect for Our Elders, that i cannot contribute in any way to their disrespect.

That includes using this community, or anything i have anything to do with, that remotely resembles such.

There are places that welcome it, where the lines are blurred, hazy, and you can easily get away with it.

But not here ... i can't play a part in it at all ... and my position will be and always has been ... crystal clear.

Zero Tolerance.

Love You!

Destee

8. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    If you cannot respect the possibility that an Elder just might know something you don't know, you are completely missing the entire concept of Elder Respect.

Why would we even need Elders if the only ones worthy of respect are those who agree with our younger points of view about what being Black is supposed to mean? That ain't called Elder Respect. That is called stroking your own Ego.

At the age of 59, I am not old enough to be an Elder. But, already, I have figured out that, over time, a person changes their mind about a lot of things. That is an advantage of living to a ripe age and, in and other itself, is enough reason in and of itself to at least listen, respectfully, to something an Elder says even if you completely disagree with him or her. In time, as has been my experience, you might find out that the old folks knew a lot more than you thought they did when you were younger and [you thought] blacker.

Just to be wise enough to still be alive at age 70, in this "White Man's Heaven is a Black Man's Hell", is enough reason for me to listen to any 70 year old brother or sister.

Simply put, the term Elder MUST carry with it the presumption of wisdom. If you cannot grasp that, you completely miss the concept of respecting your Elders.