Black Spirituality Religion : Disrespect or flattery?

Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer

Is culture and spirituality a free-for-all? Is it okay for anyone to take from what they want from another's culture and spirituality and do what they want?
http://www.youtube.com/user/263Kid

This is something many of us have been venting about lately.
What do you believe? Disrespect or flattery?

Great video and great topic!

Everything and anything that Blacks and other minorities do or eat or wear or observe, White people have consistently and historically scorned on one hand but, eventually, sought to partake of it and to over-take it.

Our food, our fashion, our music, our physical attributes....and, now, even Native American and African spirituality.

And the American Blacks and native Africans who help them exploit their own people are even more despicable.

My side of the coin is.....disrespect, all-around.

Peace,

I don't see it as either for every situation.

Here's an idea. If you want white people to act right towards any specific ethnic expression, teach them right. People want to complain about the devil being all up in our stuff but ain't doing nothing to see that they UNDERSTAND the significance of what they want to be all up in. Do people not realize there will always be some coons who will trade their birthright away for a dollar? You gonna blame the devil for that? Nah, black people need to get it together also.

Peace
Precise

Peace,

I don't see it as either for every situation.

Here's an idea. If you want white people to act right towards any specific ethnic expression, teach them right. People want to complain about the devil being all up in our stuff but ain't doing nothing to see that they UNDERSTAND the significance of what they want to be all up in. Do people not realize there will always be some coons who will trade their birthright away for a dollar? You gonna blame the devil for that? Nah, black people need to get it together also.

Peace
Precise

*APPLAUSE*

I agree with this wholeheartedly....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back