Black People : Disposable Black People Aid White Survival

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    People, we have a problem, if not several problems. #1. The census. We don't know how many of us are in this country for a reason. We have allowed our enemy to keep OUR COUNT OR NUMBERS. This means that if there are 60 million of us...they simply state that there are 45 million. That leaves 15 million for their use. What use??? Where are they getting the penial glands to produce the melatonin pills that they are now taking????

#2. All these wars and killings of black people in this country and in Afraka...and I'm supposed to believe that they are simply burying those bodies and leaving those glands in the body to be buried with them when they as a people need those??? For me to think that means that I'm stuck on stupid. I can post videos by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing and others revealing that masses of our people have been "simply disappearing" in this country.

#3. The masses of us are scared to death and are indeed deaf, dumb and blind. We had to beg and organize for Travon while others of us get nothing and no support from our own people. How else could Wayne Williams who was accused of being the Atlanta child killer still be in prison even though it's common knowledge that the "interferon" was missing out those boys penises which means that they were medical or government killings and experiments. WHERE'S THE OUTCRY AND SUPPORT OF HIM????

The masses allowed Geronimo Pratt, Mumia and many others to just sit up in prison for 20 and more years without protest or support. This is so clear and known that it is the sole reason that Assatta Shukur can never come back here. Who's gonna support and defend her?...The masses of us??? Did the masses support Malcom, Garvey, King and others??? We all know the answers to that.

The truth of the matter is that we have revealed ourselves to be disposable people to the survival of white people. How else can we and do we just sit back while they lock up our babies for 20 and 30 years on B.S.???

In the words of my ex wife, I can't stand it when somebody pisses in my face and then tells me it's rain when that's exactly what we have been doing to each other as we aid the survival of white people by our own apathy.

• Like Like x 6
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I believe the funeral home and the hosipital took my Great Uncle eyes when he died.
    If they want the body parts they should at least pay for the funeral cost or ask for
    permission. If they are willing to take from the dead then they will kill to do it too. Its not just white folks. the Chinese are into the game too they shoot 100,000 convicts in the head every year with a medical team
    standing by to take all the organs.

3. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    This is a very good question bruh, it got me to thinking. When I worked as an orderly in this hospital where I live, part of my job was to take the dead to the morgue in the basement.

On several occasions I had to help the medical person remove organs such as eyes. To make a long story short, when they cut you open, nobody has any idea what they have taken out. And who really checks?

Also something close to this happened about 7 or 8 years ago. This mortician was not cremating the bodies like he was suppose to. Instead he was dumping them in a field in the back of his crematory.

Wayne Williams was convicted out of fear. Atlanta was in a panic, and they wanted any suspect that they could find. And let's just be honest. It had to be a black person. I remember seeing the movie as a teen. The train of thought was since the victims were black, the perpetrator had to be black.

What further makes this wrong is that they have a klansman taking credit for the on tape. This along with the fact that a police Chief(I think it was) that thought he was not guilty of the crimes.

You will not find that kind of support in the day and age.I feel it's due to the fact that some of us view ourselves on equal footing with the whites across the board, and we're not.

I don't care what a person's political views are when it comes to Obama. But the whites know they came treat him the way they are doing because of us, we even join in with them. We have become a fragmented race.

The file I uploaded may answer your question. Specifically at 1:56sec.

Peace!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Enjoyed Enjoyed x 1
    • List
  4. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    You may want to check out James Henry Hammond's Mudsill Theory .....

5. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,860
    I had never heard of this theory before. I learned something new today in terms of how some justify the "natural order" of things between those who have wealth and those who create and increase wealth for others and not themselves. Very interesting terminology.

Queenie :heart:

6. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    It is a theory. Theory, from an etymological context, can mean an observation. A looking into.

A theory can also be a form of propaganda with intent towards gain in some form.

7. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,774
    Very Good Write Up, Brother Keita. Your reference to Wayne Williams is most accurate and to the point. Hidden Colors 3 backs up this write up very sweetly.