Baltimore, Md.
Occupation
Teacher of English, Literature & Poetry
OOOOH I AIN'T TOUCHIN THAT ONE...

NOTE TO SELF: SEND JOYCE SOME BLEACH. :D

tight haiku poet...always a pleasure...

one.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Got a brisk attitude her coo-chee is a dish for food so boys try kiss her in the mood to have sex have to grab the kotex her sexy stats roam when at h Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : ‘We’re in a Petri Dish’: How a Coronavirus Ravaged a Cruise Ship into Worldwide Pandemic Black Health and Wellness 1528
R Black Poetry : She have a brisk attitude holding a dish for food it's really game time that's her frame of mind in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Angela22 Food Discussion : What's One Dish You Love to Cook or Prepare? Food Discussion and Recipes 46
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Yahcna's Deep Dish Peach Cobbler (2) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
D Dessert Cookie Cake Recipe : Sweet Potatoe Apple Dish Food Discussion and Recipes 4
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: “This stuff smack lions and attract iron like a magnet right my dew rag wet hair growing wi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: “This stuff smack lions and attract iron like a magnet right my dew rag wet hair growing w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: amazed wear a tight dew rag not ready to raise the white flag or throw // rocks so I flow Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : HE SAID: amazed wear a tight dew rag not ready to raise the white flag or throw // in the towel I fl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Change the world for the better, take care of it, because you live in it!
If the present Kuzma saw the then Kuzma, he would say: Boy, grit your teeth. In twenty years everything will be wrong!
It is better to be an optimist who knows nothing than to bend over and grow a hump from what is around the problems themselves.
If someone spat on your shoulder, there is hope that he simply did not spit on the one who walked in front of you.
I started working as a journalist in 2016, while studying. At that time I did not have a formal journalism education, but I really wanted to work with texts, so I seized every opportunity.