Discovery Health & Fitness Challenge.. Join Me!!!!

PoeticManifesta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 24, 2005
Virginia Beach,Va
Occupation
Local Insurance Agent
:ref: Hey family..
Discovery channel has for the 2nd year in a row presented americans with the fitness challenge.
Starting jan.14-Mar11 they will be giving anyone who signs up a free 2month membership to ballys total fitness and.. an online meal planer.. complete with recipies.. a exercise journal.. and more! Join me.. in this fight agains the fat..
Ive started a group called Destee.com, and im looking for all who have the time and energy to take avantage of this special offer..
Last year I personally lost 20lbs in a month..
its gunna be hard.. but relax:massage: we can do it!

:lift: Renee has invited you to join the National Body Challenge Friends and Family group. The Discovery Health Channel's National Body Challenge is a FREE, eight-week, comprehensive online fitness and weight-loss challenge. Open to individuals, groups and families, it provides the tools to get in shape, shed extra pounds and adopt a healthier lifestyle, and the flexibility to make the right choices for your nutrition and fitness needs.

Included in this entirely FREE online Challenge are:

• Customized meal plan :chef:
• Personalized weight & activity tracker
• Expert weight loss and healthy lifestyle information for individuals of all ages
• Over 200 great tasting recipes
• And more!

Email me at AGIFTFROMABOV@aol.com,
or leave a message on this board with your email address.. so i can send you all an invite link!!! I cant wait... destee said last night we should be doing more..
this is only the beginning... lets do it together! :swim: :climb: :weights: :cardio: :run:

Tell one tell all.. :gossip:
I can invite your friends as well.. if you need added support...
this will be a destee.com friends and family sorta deal! So whatcha watin on?:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back