Chief Elder Osiris : DISAPPOINTMENT AND DISSATISFACTION !!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    DISAPPOINTMENT AND DISSATISFACTION !!!

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, my only interest as for Black People are concerned, is that we return to learn how To Think Creatively and Independently again, and the only way that will happen, is that you begin to Know the difference in having your Original Mind as oppose to having the Mind Black People now are using, which is not yours, but belong to People with a History of Kicking our Behind, with no Respect given to us Black People, and the evidence of which Mind that Black People now wear, is the fact the condition of Afrika, and the Tribal and geographical Divide of Black People, orchestrated by the people Mind Black People now live under, a Mind that call for us to Believe our way through Life, and not ever to Think our Way, about our Life.

DISAPPOINTMENT :

BLACK PEOPLE NOW LIVE A LIFE BASED UPON DISAPPOINTMENT, A SIGN REFLECTING THAT BLACK PEOPLE LIVE A LIFE OF DEPENDED EXPECTATIONS, UPON OTHER THAN OUR BLACK SELVES.

The evidence being that every Time we are exposed to the harsh and deadly treatment coming from those people with a record of repressing, persecuting, compressing, CAUSING OUR DEPRESSION, and oppressing Black People, our only reaction is to show Disappointment, which signify that somebody has done something wrong to us, they being whom we have full confidence and Trust in, even sprinkled with our Love for them, and such an expression of sentiment by Black People toward the evil that has and is being perpetrated against the Black Life, clearly demonstrate why it is that we are always getting the Hell kicked into us Black People, the Hell of Disappointment, which bring on nothing but Grief, a constant state of Mourning over our Loved one's that have been either suddenly had their Life blown away from them, or is suffering some form of Life abuse, all done by people with a record of treating us in an abusing disrespectful way, even causing us Black people to behave toward each other, in the way the abuser and oppressors with a History performing such disrespecting action of behavior toward us Black People do, and our immediate response to such abuse, is to show Disappointment in the result that come from a people with a reputation of now having any respect for the Black Life, but of disrespecting the Black Life.

Every time Injustice take away our children Life, and our immediate response is to organize a March demonstrating disappointment toward such a common behavior coming from people who has shown nothing but contempt toward Black People, it does nothing to serve as a deterrent for such action not to happen again and again, which has been happening to Black People here by way of the Middle Passage every since we were forcefully brought here under the nomenclature of being Chattel, property of the Evil of the people doing the enslaving of our Mothers and Fathers.

Yet, here we are today, having our Children being blown away either by the hand of injustice or the hand of the oppressed, one hand being no different from the controlling hand that now dictate the Life way of Living of Black People in America, Europe, Asia and Afrika, clearly demonstrating that Black People Hands are no longer our Hands, our Mind is no longer our Mind, and our Belief is no longer our Divine Thoughts, as we now Live a Life in America, that express Disappointment over the way our Life value has been Reduced to the value that our Oppressors place upon it, by the act of Injustice our Life experience at the Hand of a Born Liar and Deceiver of Black People.

The only Time someone is qualified to show and or express Disappointment is when a certain a level of Respect, Trust, and Love held for some one, has been violated, showing that those people are not Living up to your Expectation, which demonstrate that you hold high regard for our oppressors.

So my question to Black people, Why do you show Disappointment every time something happen to you and your Children, at the hand of a People with a History of disrespecting your Black Life, you showing Disappointment over the way they behave toward us and have trained even some of us Black People, to behave as the oppressors do, toward the Lives of Black people, which is an abusing, even unto Death act, against the Black life, Why ?

DISSATISFACTION:

YOU KNOW BELOVED, WHEN SOMETHING HAPPEN IN AND TO YOUR LIFE AND YOU ARE EQUIPPED WITH YOUR DIVINE MIND, YOUR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE IS TO SHOW DISSATISFACTION, AND A DISSATISFIED LIFE, IS A RETALIATORY LIFE, A LIFE THAT HOLD NO FALSE EXPECTATION TOWARD THOSE CAUSING THE DISSATISFACTION AND YOU MOVE TO FREE YOURSELF FROM SUCH BONDAGE YOUR LIFE IS EXPERIENCING, FROM SUCH A BEHAVIOR, THAT IS CAUSING YOUR LIFE DISSATISFACTION.

The state of the present condition of the Black Life, there is no dissatisfaction being expressed by Black People concerning the present state of the Black Life, so our Life is a target of open season for hunting, for purpose to Disrespect, abuse, and kill at will, by the hunter of Black People, the Hunter being those with a history of treating the Black Life as the prey to be hunted, having conditioned the Black mind to act and behave as they do, toward Black People, causing what the Hunter label to be, Black on Black Crime, we becoming criminals that can not help ourselves, because of the environment we have been thrust into and the mental conditioning we have become a victim of, causing us not to show dissatisfaction over the evil being perpetrated against the Lives of Black People in America USA or any where is we Black people reside upon this Planet.

Beloved, from the Divine Mind of Dissatisfaction there is birth a Revolutionary behavior, and this is not to suggest that Black people is to go into a Physical Revolutionary Mode in America, because to do so, will be a Suicide act, and Black people wearing a Divine Mind is not Suicidal.

Yet, Revolutions take on many forms of action, which I will not discuss the Revolution act we black people wearing our Divine Mind must take today, not with you here on this machine, such a Discussion is to take place among Black people, grown to SEE the Need for a Black Afrikan Spiritual Retreat, and this is no gimmick, Serious Divine Black Beings do not engage in such a performance.

You See, I told you that such a Retreat as the Spiritual Retreat I am sharing that you Need, with you, informing you that such is what you black people need to engage in, it has nothing to do with Religion, but has everything to do with you being Dissatisfied with your Life present condition in the World, with America should be the center of attention of Black People Dissatisfaction, and not disappointment.

So I guess my question is to you, under which category do you find your Black self under and if it is not the Divine category you need to be acting out, then what are you black People are going to do about your present Mental Status in your Life Living ?

No !, No ! beloved, this has nothing to do with me, so your Vain selfish arrogance, weighted down with the Trinity of Evil ( Ego, Envy, Jealousy, dressed in Malice ) toward me, such does not affect me, but is continuously Harmful to your Black Life, and that is why I have offered to absent myself from such a Divine Spiritual Gathering of a Retreat, because I know how in Need of you, for such a Divine Experience, and you See, my Love For Afrika and for You Black People, absent myself, if because of me, you choose not to honor yourselves by making such a Divine Spiritual Retreat a Reality, because you see, I know, if you Black Folks really Wanted to make such a Spiritual Retreat a Reality, you most certainly can, so for the Sake of our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors and most certainly for yourselves, See the Need of that which I share with you, in all that I do, with the Divine Black Spiritual Retreat being in Dire Need of your effort to make it so, because from it, will come the Beacon that will point the way to you, that we Must go, in order to free our Black Life.

May The gods, Our Ancient Divine First way Ancestors, be Manifest In your Black Lives.

Be Kind To Your Self

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism
    www.fwiamsrm.com
    www.myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    www.destee.com
    www.livinginblack.ning.com
    http://www.freewebs.com/ogieva27/chiefelderosirisakkebala.htm
    GOOGLE SEARCH: Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala
    [email protected]

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Every time Injustice take away our children Life, and our immediate response is to organize a March demonstrating disappointment toward such a common behavior coming from people who has shown nothing but contempt toward Black People, it does nothing to serve as a deterrent for such action not to happen again and again, which has been happening to Black People here by way of the Middle Passage every since we were forcefully brought here under the nomenclature of being Chattel, property of the Evil of the people doing the enslaving of our Mothers and Fathers.

keep the black folk in line .... lol....

thank you Cheif Elder.... I couldn't possibly agree with something more then this.... everyone always wanna be all nice nice about everything...

and being nice nice don't change a d*** thing.......

I know cause when I'm all nice nice everybody think your sally sucka or something.... but when I dig into em.... whole different story....

that's why I don't apologize for being angry.....

Thank you for lovingly thinking about us....

One Love