Pan Africanism : Dirty Tricks

Proof positive of a "breeding ground of confusion"

A handful of Americanized negros who belong to no pan Africanist organization or movement speaking as if they are in a position to who or what is an African.

How comical!

As brother Kwame Ture would say, "Confusion, everywhere!"

If you belong to no pan African organization you are an observer with no right to speak. But carry on. Your dribble will go no further than your lap.
Is there anyway to offset the confusion?

Does Pan Africanism have a specific goal and agenda or does that goal change over the diaspora depending on where one is?

Proof positive of a "breeding ground of confusion"

A handful of Americanized negros who belong to no pan Africanist organization or movement speaking as if they are in a position to who or what is an African.

How comical!

As brother Kwame Ture would say, "Confusion, everywhere!"

If you belong to no pan African organization you are an observer with no right to speak. But carry on. Your dribble will go no further than your lap.
"no right to speak"? According to who old great one? :(

I'm not going to bother responding to about five of you because I have had you on ignore for the most part and will keep it that way.

Get a grip. The hard reality you will have to deal with is that Africans do not think "race first".

If they did Africans would have been united along that basis ages ago.

Does Pan Africanism have a specific goal and agenda or does that goal change over the diaspora depending on where one is?
Of course the application will vary from one part of the world to another! It's not a case of one size fits all! :) E.g., in this country the objective will be to take complete control of our communities just like the non-Afrikans take control of theirs. In the motherland the objective will be to expel all of the non-Afrikans, and IF we allow any to stay they will do so on our terms, and they won't be running anything. ;)

The goal has been basically the same: The total liberation and unification of Africa and on the continent this has been the aim of the OAU, then the AU.

However my brother neither of these organizations have been based on racial solidarity.

Tell me what pan Africanist organization on the continent is in a position to actualize a "black only agenda"?

"Black Africa" does not exist, Africa is a diverse continent and it would be a rather dangerous situation for anyone based in the US to follow any group based here pushing a race only agenda.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back