Pan Africanism : Dirty Tricks

I'm not implying or suggesting anything concerning you, management or your moderating team.

I am stating opinions regarding what I see. Call it venting if you choose.

Is there something wrong with me expressing my opinion?

If so, please feel free to close this thread.

Brother O ... i've misread posts before, thinking folk want administrative assistance, and they don't.

Looks like i did it again ... :) ... my bad ... no need to close the thread.

So long as you don't need me ... it's all good ... just know that i'm here if you do.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

I look at this particular forum on Pan Africanism and what it has become: a breeding ground of confusion diametrically opposite of the spirit of Pan Africanism.

Even to the point of one person defaming Dr Kwame Nkrumah who did more to champion the cause of Pan Africanism than any one of us living today.

One person in particular who was banned under one name, returns under another name, and remains unchecked in running amuck in this forum stirring up confusion such as equating Pan Africanism with Neocolonialism.

What a disgrace and dishonor to our Elders who fought so hard for African unity!

Ok so a few will immediately get what I'm saying and others will get it when some exposé themselves and some will not get it at all.

What I'm trying to bring to attention here is the manner of some (this applies as well to others not on this site) not only question our Elder-statesmen such as Dr Nkrumah but make libelous or slander in order to tarnish their reputation, thus their teachings.

This is another tactic known as "dog-whistle" politics.

For example, someone rants against the Chinese, then attempt to discredit a pan Africanist leader or party because they have treaty or alliance with the Chinese.

Or...they rant against Arabs then use that to discredit people such as Malcolm X or Kwame Nkrumah because they allied themselves with Pan Arab leadership.

Or...they rant against Communists then attempt to discredit people such as Steve Biko for all edged ties to communists.

I can give more examples but I'm sure that they will expose themselves in due time.

Bro. Omowale,
Just this short note to apologize to you personally.
I botch your name terribly in "show love" thread.
Please accept my heartfelt apology.
Now back on topic.....

Peace
Butterfly#1

No problem. Thanks for the props.

Look around you and in THIS forum, and lets say, the last 10 posts of 2013.

When posters want to appeal or attract your attention they may also employ as tactic know as "loaded language".

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_language

Loaded language is language which may be imperative (followed by an exclamation mark) or inquisitive (followed by a question mark) but far from trying to wake you up, their language is focused on getting you to react or operative based on reaction rather than logic or reason.

Sometimes you may have one or two individuals using different aliases or screen names dislodging with themselves in order to trick you,

Some may even send you personal messages and attempt to turn you against other members, then turn against you, then pitting others against you. This proved effective in destroying Pan Africanist organizations such as the OAAU and the BPP

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back