Black Entertainment : Dirty South Rap with some thought

Thirteen

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 15, 2004
It seems to be kinda rare these days but it's there. The Goodie Mob's new album One Monkey Don't Stop No Show is a prime example of this. On songs like "God I wanna live" and "Play Your Flutes" the Goodie boys do a really good job of giving you something to think about on your trip of listening to the album. It's a fun album also. Too bad Cee Lo couldn't be here in the group to enjoy this release. The Goodie Mob seem back in step with this new album. If you haven't heard their new music...check the site.

www.goodie-mob.net

Goodie Mobb and OutKast are pretty much the only kats in Da South that come with some skills. Everyone else is on some 'bounce' type ish and after a while that gets tired. Cee-lo is on a higher level. He's actually my favorite one in the group, too bad he's not on this album but Im sure the Mobb is still bringing heat. I'll be sure to check it out.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back