Black Spirituality Religion : Directed at Brutha omowalejabali

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
My brutha omowalejabali ... the Elder ...

I don't know if you've seen this free software that they have out but I wanted to make you aware of it. The name of this software is Stellarium and it is nice. I've taken a snap shot of the planet alignment when I was born to the exact minute - so they say. I don't know how to read it and I know that Astronomy is a lot different from Astrology but I thought because you know a lot about both - you might be interest and whoever else is interested in the software might want it. Here is the direct link to download this softwar: Click Here!!!. Below is an image of my birth-date and place ...

P.S. If you understand it omowalejabali ... hit me up ... if you want to ... lol .. it doesn't mean I will still understand by I sho would like to try.

bi3tjq.jpg

Peace and Blessings

My brutha omowalejabali ... the Elder ...

I don't know if you've seen this free software that they have out but I wanted to make you aware of it. The name of this software is Stellarium and it is nice. I've taken a snap shot of the planet alignment when I was born to the exact minute - so they say. I don't know how to read it and I know that Astronomy is a lot different from Astrology but I thought because you know a lot about both - you might be interest and whoever else is interested in the software might want it. Here is the direct link to download this softwar: Click Here!!!. Below is an image of my birth-date and place ...

P.S. If you understand it omowalejabali ... hit me up ... if you want to ... lol .. it doesn't mean I will still understand by I sho would like to try.

bi3tjq.jpg

Peace and Blessings
Sorry my Brotha i'm just now seeing this. I will check it out and get back later.

Peace!