Chief Elder Osiris : Direct Action Is Our Mountain Top

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
Direct Action Is Our Mountain Top

By Chief Elder Osiris

In the days of my youth when segregation was the law of America, there came in the presence of us Black Folks who was sick and tired of going to the Back of the Bus or being excluded from the public accommodation for our enjoyment as we were treated as if we walked around with some form of a deadly disease that only White Folks would be infected with if was in close proximity to Black People.

So the Law of segregation serve as a barrier that kept Black and White people away from each other, requiring there to be a difference in the type of Justice we were to receive in America Racist Prejudice Society.

But because there in my youth Time of young adulthood, there was a complete different quality of Black People than what has been spawned today, by what ever means or for what ever reason, the fact is, Black people today do not look at things to See as we did in my day of becoming the type of Black young Man having Self Respect, and with a True compassion for the Black Nucleus Family domestically as well as the Black Family Internationally Ethnically.

I saw first hand the evil of Racist Prejudice Segregation being practice against My mother and Grandparents and my immediate family, as well as the Black Family in general, and it was from being given the ability to not just look but to see the evil being done against Black People, such instilled within me the ability to See the action of White People Evil in creating an institution of Chattel Slavery and they went into the House of the black Family Nation and began to just take my Ancestors away from Home and placed them in an institution call Chattel Slavery.

Within that institution my Ancestors Was treated with less respect than those people in charge, treating our Mother and Father as slaves, treated their animals, while they claimed that our Ancestors was not to be treated as Beings of their equal, even though we all are caused to be, in and by the action of the Divine Essence.

Yet here we are today making claim that because of our Enslaved sojourn to America and the Evil spirit we experienced from those calling themselves Slave Masters Over my Mother and Father of that Time, that I have no right to lay the Blame where it belong, but to transfer it to be the blame of the children of our Enslaved Ancestors, as if we must take on the responsibility for Enslaving Our Mother and Father ourselves.

No way in hell will I allow such an ignorant intelligent Afrikan or oppressors, to convince me to take on being responsible for the evil performed against my Enslaved Ancestors and on top of all of that ignorance of telling us to erase the Blame away from where it need to be, we are told to just forget what gravity of evil that was used in a physical way against my Enslaved Ancestors.

If I should be stupid enough to not lay Blame for our present living condition, where it most certainly need to be placed and follow the suggestion of developing amnesia about who was the cause for the effect of the disrespect we now experience in life, then it can be Divinely Said, that the Black Afrikan Nation need to receive all of the evil that has been perpetrated against us Black People and that we should spend our lives loving such an evil that have us now not knowing who in Hell that we are today.

Segregation, a residue of Racist prejudice which prompt people of a different phenotype to discriminate against another, based upon that difference, and in our case, it is our Blackness that stand out above all others, who are of the Anthropomorphous Race.

So it was the dawn of the sixties when Black People came to the height of our frustration and decided to do something about White Folks segregation, a Law that enforced such a behavior against Black people in America, blessed by the congress of the United States ordered by the chief executive of America Government and sustained by the highest court of the America Judicial Government, the Supreme Court Of The United States.

Then appeared the agents of Lucifer dressed in their Black pigment making claim to be our leaders and they proceeded to mislead us into believing that our salvation lies in us having the civil right to integrate with our oppressors and we set out to make it so, by the use of Direct Action against the America Government, becoming civilly disobedient to the Laws that protected the behavior of segregation.

So it was a strategy and a tactic that we used that demanded us to demonstrate our demands for the destruction of segregation and by our seriousness and determination to be free from the vestiges of segregation, we were led to believe such would be our Freedom from the evil of America Spirit that was expressed against black People and then Justice most certainly will become blind.

Not so beloved, because of our Direct Action, out in the street public demonstration, done so not without pain and death, we we did reach the level of integration, all because we were lied to by having us to believe that segregation was our problem in America.

Now I have grown up and see that we were used by the privileged few Black Americans who said mixing with White people, is the way into the mainstream America opportunities, they never had the vision of Freedom for Black People in America and even in the early seventies when the Black Nationalist Garveyites attempted to raise the issue of Reparation, when we finally discovered that integration was not a Goal to be pursued by Black Nationalist, we were schemed against, and because Black people had been allowed to eat at the counter with white people and to ride in the front of the bus, we believe such priviledge represented our freedom.

My point is this,we saw a strategy and a tactic that worked for us, then why is it that we have abandoned such a strategy and tactic today, knowing full well that America Government do not desire to see Black People congregating in Unity in the streets of America demanding an issue to be resolves using a unity of Mind of Massive gathering of Black People, that issue being not affirmative action or about Civil Justice, but about a Natural Divine Justice, which come on the Wing of Reparation, and Statehood in Afrika for the Descendants of our Enslaved Ancestors.

Not until we become serious about our Liberation, will we ever become Free having our self respect.

Our allies, our soldiers, our Warriors are on the Ground beloved, and not with some aspiring middle class looking Black American, they who immediately hold to the do not blame the white man and the forget about the past philosophy, they are those also, who can not see the reality of the Black Life Living condition in the World, the Black World in particular.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
copyright@2009

GREETINGS CHIEF ELDER OSIRIS.....

LET ME SAY THAT I UNDERSTAND & I FEEL YOU....

I WAS A CHILD IN THE EARLY SEVENTIES....AND I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO WITNESS THE BLACK POWER & UNITY ON ITS DOWNSLOPE.....

I TRULY MISS GIVING THE BLACK POWER SIGN..... I MISS THAT TIME WHEN THE NEIGHBORS HAD THE FULL RIGHT TO CHASTISE US CHILDREN IF WE WERE CAUGHT DOING WRONG......

I HAVE TO REMIND MYSELF THAT THERE WAS A TIME WHEN EVEN IF THREE OF US GOT TOGETHER IN PRIVATE , AND GOT CAUGHT BY WHITE MEN , WE WERE MET WITH UNSAID EVILS.....

I COULD GO ON CHIEF ELDER , SO ALL I WANNA SAY IS WHATEVER PROJECT YOU ARE INITIATING TO SUPPORT & NURTURE ANY UNITY FOR US , COUNT ME IN...

PEACE...

WARRIOR

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back