Black People : Digital TV signals transmit radiation??? No one told us !!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Putney Swope, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    Adverse Health Effects from the Operation of Digital Broadcast Television Stations (DVB‐T)

By Dr. Cornelia Waldmann-Selsam and Dr. Christine Aschermann and Dr. Markus Kern

Global Research, March 7, 2009

The following text written as an open letter to president Obama by three prominent German physicians provides details on the adverse health effects of digital broadcasting.

OPEN LETTER
    Bamberg, February 12, 2009

To the President of the United States of America

To the Citizens of the United States of America
    To the Members of the House of Representatives
    To the Members of the Senate

Warning Against Adverse Health Effects from the Operation of Digital Broadcast Television Stations (DVB‐T)

Dear President Obama:

Dear Members of the House of Representatives:
    Dear Members of the Senate:
    Dear Citizens of the United States of America:

In the US, digital broadcast television is scheduled to start operating on February 17, 2009. We write to you today because we wish to save you from the significant negative health consequences that have occurred here in Germany. In Germany, analog broadcast television stations have gradually been switching to digital broadcast signals since 2003. This switchover first took place in metropolitan areas. In those areas, however, the RF exposures in public places as well as at home continued to increase at the same time. As a result, the continuing declining health status of children, adolescents, and adults in urban areas could not be attributed to any single cause. On May 20, 2006, two digital broadcast television stations went on the air in the Hessian Rhoen area (Heidelstein, Kreuzberg), which until recently had enjoyed rather low mobile phone radiation exposure levels. Within a radius of more than 20 km, the following symptoms that occurred abruptly were reported: constant headaches, pressure in the head, drowsiness, sleep problems, inability to think clearly, forgetfulness, nervous tensions, irritability, tightness in the chest, rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath, depressive mood, total apathy, loss of empathy, burning skin, inner burning, leg weakness, pain in the limbs, stabbing pain in various organs, weight increase.

Birds had fled the area. Cats had turned phlegmatic and hardly ever went into the garden. One child committed suicide; a second child tried doing it. Over time the same unbearable symptoms showed up in other locations—most recently in Bamberg and Aschaffenburg on November 25, 2008. Physicians accompanied affected people to areas where there was no DVB‐T reception (valleys, behind mountain ranges) and witnessed how these people became symptom‐free only after a short period of time.

The respective agencies responsible in Germany were approached for help, but they declined to follow up on the strongly suggestive evidence in the actual locations. The behavior of the government agencies disregards the fundamental rights of affected people guaranteed in the German Constitution.

In Germany, DVB‐T (Digital Video Broadcasting Terrestrial) uses Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplex Modulation. The fundamental principle of this type of modulation works by spreading the information across several thousand carrier frequencies directly adjacent to each other. A channel is 7.8 MHz wide. The amplitude also changes constantly. The WHO, the German Radiation Protection Commission, and the German Federal Ministry of the Environment rely on the Guidelines for Limiting Exposure to Time‐varying Electric, Magnetic, and Electromagnetic Fields (up to 300 GHz), (Health Physics 74 (4): 494‐522; 1998) published by the International Commission on Non‐Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP). In this document, it says: p. 495: “These guidelines will be periodically revised and updated as advances are made in identifying the adverse health effects of time‐varying electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields.” p. 507: “Interpretation of several observed biological effects of AM electromagnetic fields is further complicated by the apparent existence of “windows” of response in both the power density and frequency domains.

There are no accepted models that adequately explain this phenomenon, which challenges the traditional concept of a monotonic relationship between the field intensity and the severity of the resulting biological effects.” Why are the German agencies in charge not willing to help identify the adverse health effects? Since immediately, after digital broadcast television stations had started transmitting, adverse health effects have occurred, the review of the Guidelines announced by the ICNIRP is imperative. Obviously, there are response windows contained within the broad frequency bands with their several thousand frequencies that change constantly and whose amplitude also changes constantly. The ICNIRP had already pointed out this possibility.

In 1992, Dipl.‐Ing. Rüdiger Matthes, member of ICNIRP and of the Geman Radiation Protection Agency (BfS), emphasized the preliminary status of the exposure limits in a hearing on the health risks of electromagnetic radiation: “…They (electromagnetic exposure levels) are several orders of magnitude higher than the natural background radiation levels of nontechnical sources…In parallel to this development, findings of scientific studies according to which long‐term exposure to such fields may trigger adverse health effects keep accumulating.…In this context, it is also important to recognize that there are large differences in exposure levels within a given population. A small child, for example, absorbs much more RF energy than an adult person…There are several findings on low‐level exposures, which are considered scientifically validated because they have been reproduced often but which are rather difficult to interpret.

The impact of mostly pulsed or ELF modulated RF radiation on cell metabolism, for example, counts among them. It has been observed that the efflux of certain ions (e.g. calcium) from a cell increases during exposure to such fields. The occurrence of this effect is described almost completely independent of the actual field strength. It can be found at extremely low absorption levels.…With all the currently available scientific findings, there remain some crucial questions unanswered. …There are gaps in the so‐called body of evidence. That means that the biological effects, for example, have only been investigated for individual frequencies. Data (e.g. effect thresholds) on the various biological effects across the entire frequency spectrum are not available.

The exposure limits, therefore, are based on an approach that greatly simplifies the very complex reality whose details are unfathomable. It should also be noted that concrete data on possible effects of long‐term exposures are mostly lacking.” Real life teaches us that it was wrong to simplify. In Germany, we see strong evidence of a direct temporal association between the start‐up of terrestrial digital broadcast television and the occurrence of severe health symptoms. Dr.‐Ing. W. Volkrodt, former R&D engineer at Siemens, recognized the danger of electromagnetic fields for humans, animals, and plants. He pinned his hopes on policymakers who would listen to reason when he wrote in 1987: “Future historians will refer to the RF dilemma during the period from around 1975 to 1990 as a short, time‐limited ‘technical incident.’ Owing to the introduction of fiber optic technology, this incident could be remediated quickly and effectively.“ Satellites and cable provide the US population with television services. By contrast, the risk associated with terrestrial digital broadcast television transmitters is unacceptable.

We, therefore, ask you, dear Mr. President, who has the wellbeing of his citizens at heart, to stop the scheduled introduction of this new technology in the United States of America and to save the people from the negative health consequences that have occurred in our country.

full article;
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=12596

2. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I was under the impression that a television set itself emits radiation.

3. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    the hype promoted about the new HDTVs is that they do not, but they do, but much less then the cathode ray analog boxes, however the analog transmission itself was harmless
    (except for the obvious subliminals)

the case here is that the digital transmissions themselves have the capacity to transmit radiation

4. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    That may be true, but it would just be one more thing to worry about. If you sit back and think about all the things that are supposed to be bad about you, you'd be a babbling idiot in no time. I mean, think about it. Think about all the things in life that are suppose to be not good for you. They now say even the cell phones are giving off radiation directly to our brains.
    My advice is if you feel strongly about it, do some research into it and take a stand. We all have our causes, but each of us cannot have them all.

Thanks for the info though. At least it gives us something to think about.

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This is one of the things that made the Khametic system so good. When they created they took Maat into consideration. In other words, if it was not wholistic or balanced or LIFE PRODUCING, they didn't create it. They did not create and say to themselves; "Oh, this will make things easier or better for the people in the short run...but on the long run it will produce this or that kind of problem." If they acknowledged such a reality it did not get made. I once asked an African Prince in the Congo in my "back then state of ignorance" why they don't use computers? The Prince wrote me back and told me that they do have computers...but that if they began promoting and using them everywhere, how many people would be put out of work.

In other words, this Prince was telling me the long run effects of it on his society and the people who depend upon being able to make a living regardless of education or status...and that computers would disrupt that. I had to respect that vision and reality. We likewise have to and need to question all so called advancements and ask ourselves, "is it really an advancement?" We think but have not been taught "how to think." We talk but have not been taught "how to speak." We look but have not been taught "how to see." We hear but have not been taught "how to listen." We consume but have not been taught "how to eat." We inhale but have not been taught "how to breathe." We dream but have not been taught "how to have vision." We exist but have not been taught "how to live!"

6. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    TRUE

I work in the Radio, Microwave Transmission Industry.

After an hour of exposure. I would leave the work area and go outside for fifteen minutes. Every hour... my boss didn't like it, but the feeling in my hands came back.

He threatened to fire me. I threatened to sue and report him for excessive exposure.

So he allowed it. Other workers didn't believe and they are no longer working with me... or feel good.
    Nose bleeds and rushing to hospital in less than a three month period of over exposure on the job. Convinced others.

I do have sinus issues now...because of the exposure, and I wear glasses for distance viewing.
    My insomnia is real and a cause... I have sleep problems.

I adjusted from eight hours to waking every two or three and have to live with it.
    I snore... part of the sinus issue caused by radiation exposure to Digital radio waves of 30db... one watt... and I have worked as high as 50 watts and it can cook a chicken if left on it long enough. It can effects all of your body.
    I have been working in this industry for over twenty years.

A microwave oven is 1000 watts.. much higher but works different from direct radiation exposure like cell phones, over head wires, TV's and free space radio wave ( outside air ) exposure. ADD comes to mind.. it is the effect of some of this. The edlerly is getting memory loss so bad because. But Corporate Greed ...must come first.

My vision was affected. I have two children, I haven't checked to see if I sterilized myself yet.

If so it saves me a vasectomy.

For three months I did some FCC testing. One test of new electronic gear is to measure the radio emissions emitted.
    One test is we placed a whole chicken in with the x-ray stuff to test it. If that chicken cooked in a certain period of exposure, ( turned from raw to looking like it was directly in a microwave oven for ten minutes.. beginning to cook ) that unit had to be redesigned and more protections incorporated. The label on your gear is a lie.. Most stuff in the U.S.A especially doesn’t pass. Safety or radiation test. I was forced to pass a lot of bad stuff that radiate too much. So after three months I quit. Plus the job was dangerous and the pay was low.

Both Analog, RF Digital radiation, as well as over head electrical wiring that transports the electricity to our homes cause these effects.

They forgot these
    Wear one of those lead covers the dentist places over you during X-rays to protect as much as possible. Lead jock straps would be a good thing to promote and sell. :em0200:

7. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    Analog waves are weaked by niose and atmosphere. Can't go over stuff well... is weakened by the wind blowing. Have trouble going thru walls and stuff.

Digital signals do not have these problems with weaking from street noise, atmosphere noise, and other noise sources. They are direct waves and strong.

Like having a gun pointed at ya.

Metal has some effect on digital.. it is the only thing that will weaken the signal.

I have never laughed at people I know that put aluminum foil over their windows.
    They knew .. something is out there. Others thought they smoked too much weed or something.

Some poeple are more sensitive.. immediately to the radiation. Some have thick ( skin ) exteriors, stronger structure, and it will take a while longer to break down the body and penatrate the skull and damage their mind.

Also radiation will slow or stop hair growth and can cause hair loose.

8. WARRIOR

WARRIOR BAMN - By Any Means Necessary PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    RETIRED
    Ratings:
    +298
    I WORK ON COMPUTERS AT LEAST 25 HOURS A WEEK.......ITS BEEN THIS WAY FOR NEARLY 5 YEARS......

I SPEND AT LEAST 4 HOURS A DAY ON MY OWN COMPUTER......ITS BEEN THIS WAY THE PAST 9 YEARS....

I DON'T WATCH MUCH TV......THOUGH WE HAVE 5 IN THE HOUSE , AND TWO OF THEM ARE PLASMA.....

I SPEND AT LEAST 3 HOURS A DAY ON MY CELLPHONE.....PROBLEM-SOLVING AND SHARING.....

BUT , SINCE MARCH , I HAVE NOTICED MILD HEADACHES AFTER GETTING OFF WORK , AT LEAST 3 NIGHTS A WEEK......

I DON;T KNOW IF RADIATION IS THE CAUSE.....BUT I'M NOT GOING TO RULE IT OUT.....

I AM DEFINITELY PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION TO THIS ONE....

WARRIOR

9. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    My parents would tell us when we were small.
    Not to sit too close to the TV.
    They said it will mess up our eyes.

This was in the Sixty's and my mom knew.
    We would get close anyway.. being hard headed.

10. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    That's sounds an awful like what I keep telling the college grads and higher-ups at work.............just because you can do something doesn't mean you should do it.