Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : DIG DEEPER DOLLS--Wonderful Transitioning Story

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL! So elegant. She tells a wonderful story about her hair journey. I love this video. The information that she provides is so helpful for me. She and a few other recent videos gave the phrase that I will now use to describe what i did to get my natural hair back!--PROTECTIVE STYLES. That was what I did. I braided my hair and kept it in braids for about five years while I was busy and knew I couldn't take time to do my hair and keep it healthy, and then recently when I thought I could now manage it, I took it out of braids, and it is very long, to my surprise. Again the information she offers is invaluable and true. I just love her comments though due to some of the negative remarks she had received:

5/18/2013
*I AM AFRICAN AND YES, AFRICAN WOMEN (LIKE OTHERS) CAN AND DO GROW LONG, HEALTHY HAIR IF THEY SO CHOOSE. I'M DUMBFOUNDED AND AMAZED AT THE FOOLISHNESS SOME OF YOU ARE LEAVING AS COMMENTS. I DO NOT RESPOND TO YOUR INABILITY TO LOVE YOURSELF, HENCE YOUR INABILITY TO ACCEPT MY TRUTH. CHANGE THOSE TIRED, FALSE PARADIGMS. Any limitation we subconsciously place on ourselves or others is indeed a form of hate. But it is well, we live to grow. DIG DEEPER DOLLS!

THE BENEFITS OF APPLE CIDER VINEGAR

Oh Wow! I'm learning much more about the many benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar! Not only are there many health benefits taken into your body, but oh Wow!--There are a number of Black girls that are now speaking about how wonderful it is for natural hair! You're kidding!

They say it helps to detangle your hair!? No Way! I gotta give it a try. They speak about other benefits too. I am just SOOOoooo happy I went back natural!!!! I'm so loving my hair and finding out other information about how to care for it. It's like, we are entering into a RENEWED Age....stripped away from us for SOOOooo long!

Sister ... i too have been reading more about this apple cider vinegar !!!! ... :eeek: ... who knew ??!!! ... :)

I've not done anything with it yet ... but i've surely been thinking of giving it a try!

If you try it out first, let me know how it goes ... and Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Sister ... i too have been reading more about this apple cider vinegar !!!! ... :eeek: ... who knew ??!!! ... :)

I've not done anything with it yet ... but i've surely been thinking of giving it a try!

If you try it out first, let me know how it goes ... and Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Sure thang Sister Destee!

I'm definitely planning to give it a try.

Love you more!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back