Black People : Differences in Crime Rates among Racial Groups

What has the strongest effect on crime rates?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do.... and it's not wikipedia OR Storm Front. :)

If you or anybody else makes fun of my name or picture again you will be reported. The staff already posted a warning in this thread.

Now, I won't be pulled in ten different ways at once in this discussion. So, getting back to your original objection, can you provide another source that conflicts with the income data provided by the US Census?

If you or anybody else makes fun of my name or picture again you will be reported. The staff already posted a warning in this thread.

Now, I won't be pulled in ten different ways at once in this discussion. So, getting back to your original objection, can you provide another source that conflicts with the income data provided by the US Census?

sigh

1. This statement reveals what and who you really are.

2. I try to avoid threads like these because they take information out of context and try to make it as fact. The University of Michigan and the FBI have been keeping crime stats for some time. They both produce well documented and noted studies

3. Since the 80s the overwhelming majority of crime has been drug related. Most authorities agree with 60-80%

4. Both the FBI and UofM state that +85% of all drug users are white males. Followed by white females, then everyone else.

5. Even with overwhelming racial profiling, the majority of people in prisons are still white males

6. This is further supported by the fact that the overwhelming majority of oow come from white females

7. +90% of the prison population come from those homes

So, your data is not only taken out of context, but brings a false conclusion

Now. I would advise everyone to use the igg function for this poster. Since the only reason they are here is to start trouble. We also need to have an intense discussion with I'm at home sick over who deserves defending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back