Black Relationships : Difference in Treatment Based on Number of Partners

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Workinprocess, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Workinprocess

Workinprocess Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +223
    to hear the thoughts of men on the subject of women who have been with many men sexually. Recently I was engaged in a discussion with a few friends of mine and the topic of women who have had multiple partners came up.

Most men, (not all) openly discuss how many women they have had and they don't get ridiculed for being with many women sexually. The flip side of this is, if a man has slept with multiple women, how is it that women are not doing the same thing?

The women who have slept with multiple men, should they be considered bad women, women who are incapable of settling down with one man, or should a man even consider her?

Women are usually accepting of a man who has been with many women sexually but if a woman has had many partners, men usually don't want to give her a chance.

How is it that a man who has slept with many women can be forgiven and redeemed, yet a woman can't?

A friend of mine who is a guy told me that a woman is a whore if she is a gold digger or a woman who will only sleep with a men for money. The thing is, he is a good brother but he would be considered broke according to the kind of money he brings in and the kind of employment he has. My point is, I am not sure if his comment was bias. I am not sure if he is just angry at the women who choose not to get involved with him because in terms of finances he is less fortunate.

He also said that a women who have slept with many men and wasn't paid for it is not a whore or gold digger, she is just a woman who values sex as much as any man could and would and as a free uninhibited woman, that is her right.

I am curious to hear what the men really and truly think of this situation....

Workinprocess

2. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Some men are lame in the game...
    I know this question is for men and it should have probably been placed in the Brother's Forum
    but I will say this...
    A whore is a whore REGARDLESS if she gets paid for sex or gives it up for free to a whole bunch of men...It's one thing to enjoy sex and are just a straight up freak, that does not mean you have to give it up to numerous men...That to me is just low-self esteem and no self-worth.
    I mean, I love sex...But if it comes down to it then I will have a sex BUDDY....no plurals.
    You can value sex, but first you need to value yourself and your hoochie coochie.
    A women is a queen not a sex slave, and thus men should not be able to have her whenever he pleases but must desire her from afar and earn the goodies.
    BOOP!

3. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    now you know Destee is gon move this thread to the premium sex locker... especially now that Msinterpret done brought in the hoochie coochie..

4. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    It was gonna go to the sex locker regardless....thank you very much!

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    WorkinProcess ... Welcome Home ... :wave: :wave: :wave:

It's good to be reading you, but problee a few things have changed since you were last here.

1. Descriptive Titles are Required - i would edit it for you, but i'm sure you'd rather title your own thread(s).

2. Google Says - NO ADULT/SEXUAL HEALTH OR SEXUAL TIPS - and while they shook us, i think the above is fine.

3. You did start out asking Brothers the questions, but put the thread in the Sister's Forum, so i will move it for you.

In fact, it's qualifies more for the Relationship Forum, as it pertains to more intimate, relationship stuff ... so i'll move it there.

It really is good to see you back in the house, move around, click stuff, put up an avatar ... just don't leave the koolaid pitcher in the 'fridgerator empty ... :)

lol Brother Skuder @ the premium sex locker ... hahahaha ... you're so krazee.

In fact, I really need to speak to the Google thread soon, kinda rounding it all up for everyone, where i feel it leaves us.

WorkinProcess ... if you have any questions, just ask.

Love Yall! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

6. Workinprocess

Ratings:
    +223
    Interesting.... I am curious to hear what made you come to the above conclusions, in other words, were you raised to think that way or is your opinion based on your independent thoughts?

I notice you used the word Freak, as if a Whore can be compared to a freak. I am sure that there are some women out there who sleep around and enjoy sex who are Freaks but do you really think that all women who sleep around and enjoy sex are Freaks?

What if the women who sleeps with numerous men prefers not to have one sex buddy because she knows that her sex buddy has numerous women outside of her and to her that is not a fare exchange? In other words, she prefers to live in the moment rather than get her emotions wrapped up into a man who only has emotions for her during the sex and after the sex is over, emotions is a wrap?

Workinprocess

7. Workinprocess

Ratings:
    +223
    Thank you Destee for the welcome back and thank you for moving the post. I was a bit perplexed as to where I should post this topic and I was not totally sure that the topic would be acceptable too. However, what I was sure of is, If I had posted incorrectly, you or one of your mods would fix it and then everything would be all good from there...LOL Thanks again for fixing everything.

I see that there are a lot of regulars here and from what I know about the regulars, In terms of this topic, they are not going to really contribute to this particular thread...LOL

If anyone who is out there would like to join Destee.com so they can respond to this thread, please don't hesitate to do so...LOL

Workinprocess

8. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043

Forgiven and redeemed by who? God?

If you're talking about socially, then what you're really asking is

1. why are women willing to overlook the sexually promiscuous behavior of men?

2. Why are men not as willing to overlook the sexually promiscuous behavior of women ?

Since we are talking about social relationships between men and women, the redeemers in each case are the opposite group. So your basic question is really to your own group. So, why are women willing to overlook the sexual promiscuity of men? Why do women forgive and redeem men who sleep around?

Huh?

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    x mark the spot !

10. Workinprocess

Ratings:
    +223
    Wasn't really asking that question at all but if there are men out there who do or do not over look women who have had as many sex partners as they (the men) have, I would like to hear from them. I already gave an example of a man who does over look not necessarily women who are promiscous but women he perceives as women who enjoy sex and don't have a regular partner therefore, they live in the moment. Now, if you call that promiscous behavior, so be it. However, If you do or do not call that promiscuous behavior, I'd be interested in hearing that directly from you if you care to partake.:)

Originally, my question was just for the men. I really wanted to hear their (the mans) comments. However, Misinterpret answered the question from her womans perspective so I engaged her based on the "context" of the discussion we seemed to be (at that time) getting ready to embark upon as women.

Really though, I would like to hear from the men, what do they feel about a woman who is free in her sexual conquest simply because at the time being, she is not committed yet, she enjoys sex so she has it and has it based on living for the moment. A woman like this could have had just as many sex partners, as a sexually free man who is also not committed to one particular woman.

Workinprocess